[Branding] Logo

Ahhh cool dirty minds think alike... I ah ah mean great minds... Hmmm na I don't...
We're guys so naturally we interpret even the most innocent comments wrongly when they're worded certain ways. It's just how we roll. :D

Quick Edit: I mean, for example ... let's say a girl says "I swallowed that so wrong!". Granted, she's probably talking about a soda or something that didn't go down easy (see, another example right there), but as a guy ... one thing comes to mind before everything else.

Sorry I am either tired or have the wrong hat on but I read that sooooo wrong it was scary...
Trust me, you were not the only one. I also read it way wrong. :cool:
We're guys so naturally we interpret even the most innocent comments wrongly when they're worded certain ways. It's just how we roll. :D

Quick Edit: I mean, for example ... let's say a girl says "I swallowed that so wrong!". Granted, she's probably talking about a soda or something that didn't go down easy (see, another example right there), but as a guy ... one thing comes to mind before everything else.

You guys are bad.......

{fights the urge to use my spanky smiley}

Wow, it's cool to see that the logo I downloaded, and redid in Photoshop and turned into a wallpaper is catching on. Glad you guys like it :)

Don't forget, there are 5 versions, but 2 are published :) This is the other one

xenforo_try_one.png

Sorry for the poor quality, they were just quick exports of PNG24, the originals are wayyyyyyyy bigger and sharper, nice 16bit.600dpi psd files in full layers and effects that can be changed :)

Just to be clear, I have no problem with people using my version of the wallpaper, for their .. wallpaper.
I do not grant permission to re-use the photoshopped logo for some web site header/footer or alike. :)

Top Bottom