Boxes aren't centering.

JABRONI

My text is centering just fine but anything in a container doesn't center. Is there a way to make it so the boxes are aligned with the text automatically when I post?

screenshot20111014at623.png

Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Main Content -> Miscellaneous: text-align: center;

That will do it for every post, all content.

Or use the[CENTER][/CENTER] tags for individual posts.

Actually, it's all quote boxes for any kinda coding on the site.

I don't want to center the text, I need to center the containers that contain the text, you know how to do that?

To do this you will manually have to set the widths of each bbcode block class manually.

Do you want you boxes static sized or do you want them fluid?

well no...but a fluid element that is not the full width of it's parent that is also fluid is slightly more involved

Short story....yes you can.

(make note of your current settings changes before changing them , just grab a screen shot same as you did with the images above this time of your settings.)

bbcblock.webpbbcquote.webp

On the default style this worked for me

no problem ....

if that video was halo 2 and not reach ...it might have shown me in a match where everyone is shooting sniper rifles that shoot out bouncy-sticky grenades while playing TeamDM on campaign maps :)

Good luck with your site :)

you can set those page widths to px instead of % as well, this way they will be static and the space on the sides of them will be fluid. just another option to have in the pocket

Top Bottom