Both Sitemap Addons Together

I only use one :)
One of those "2 is not better than 1" scenario
I am going to use yours but I was looking at @Jaxel sitemap because it has media added to the sitemap. Have you ever considered adding other addons to your sitemaps besides your blogs (I'm adding yours because of blog sitemaps)

If I install his too, I can disable everything except for media and then it would only build a sitemap for media.

I am going to use yours but I was looking at @Jaxel sitemap because it has media added to the sitemap. Have you ever considered adding other addons to your sitemaps besides your blogs (I'm adding yours because of blog sitemaps)
Actually I engineered my Sitemap add-on so other developers can extend the model and hook their own Sitemap

That is how I am doing Blogs and Groups, if the Sitemap is present, they add themselves to the Sitemap
Which Media anyway?

Is even 1 sitemap beneficial at all? I mean as long as you don't have orphaned pages (stuff is linked from somewhere), Google finds it.

Personally, I've never used a sitemap on any site I've had, and never had spidering issues.

Top Bottom