XF 1.5 Borders Showing around Editor?

RichV

Hello Everyone,
Just purchased the board a little while ago, and having fun working with it. I did come across a issue I'm having, and was wondering if someone might be able to help out. I like putting borders around my youtube videos that I post, and it does work out well with this CSS coding. I have done this before in other forums with no problem. However it's not working out with the Xenforo editor, for some reason, the CSS is putting a border around the editor :unsure: I mean the editor still works fine, but would prefer not to have the border showing all the time. With this coding in the extra CSS, anytime I post a video, the border will show up. I can also change the border color and style. Does anyone have a solution for this? I attached a screenshot to show you.

Thanks

2017-08-26_21-56-03.webp
CSS:
iframe,
object,
embed{
background:black;
border:6px double blue;
padding:0px;
border-radius: 6px !important;
}

Last edited:
Hi,

the editor is using the IFRAME tag which is the same the youtube uses, the style specifies that the IFRAME tag should be included in your specific styling.

A quick fix for this would be, for example - adding a parent class to your style.
All of the video containers should have a class "videoContainer" , I might be wrong you will need to inspect your HTML to find their parents if im wrong.

But should I be correct your style could look something like this
Code:
.videoContainer iframe,
.videoContainer object,
.videoContainer embed{
background:black;
border:6px double blue;
padding:0px;
border-radius: 6px !important;
}

Top Bottom