Lack of interest Bookmark saved successfully + Edit Bookmark Overlay

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Neutral Singh

As soon as I click the bookmark button, it triggers a message at the top "Bookmark saved successfully" and at the same time, it also opens "Edit Bookmark" overlay and clicking Save or Delete button again triggers a message "Bookmark saved successfully" at the top of the screen. :unsure:

View attachment Bookmarks.mov
I think, the "Edit Bookmark" overlay should only appear, when I click on a already saved orange bookmark button to edit or delete that bookmark.

OR

The message at the top of the screen "Bookmark saved successfully" should only appear once after I save or delete the bookmark from the overlay.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's the same way browser bookmarks work, saves when you click the icon and the options appear which you can save. However the overlay drops down over the bookmark settings area in Chrome which is annoying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom