XF 2.1 Bookmark filter problem.

apcherry

Hi,

I'm a little out of my depth here. I've got a test area setup for XF2.1and I'm trying out the bookmarks.

Basically if I go to "My account" - bookmarks I can filter on the labels to reduce the list. However if I use the pop-up under the account logon and try to filter on the same label I get the orange action strip but it doesn't do anything to the list i.e. it doesn't filter

The screenshot shows it working on the account setting but not the popup.

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 20.39.47.webp

I've tried it in a couple of different browsers but get the same results. I'd also previously tried the Enhanced bookmark add-on but I uninstalled that in case that was causing a problem. I've looked at the template and the filter call seems to be correct (comparing it against the html on this site!).

So I'm puzzled what to check next - any pointers would be appreciated as to what I can look at.

Thanks

Adrian

It works for me on this site, so there could be an add-on or customisation specific to your site which is causing the issue.

Try disabling all add-ons and testing in a completely default style.

Thanks for that - I've tried disabling all the add ons and going back to a default style to no avail.

I have setup a Scotchbox developer environment and a vanilla install it works fine in that so my plan is to just work through that step by step to see at what point it fails. Other than that it's just a test copy of my site so I could clean it out and start again without too much problem. I'd just like to understand what went wrong so if I see it again I know what to fix.

Top Bottom