Lack of interest Add Bookmark Filter by Content Type

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Mouth

We have many Content Types for Bookmark's - posts, threads, resources, and content types added by add-ons.

When I want to locate items I've bookmarked, I have to scroll/page through my list of bookmarks to locate it. I can't search within my bookmarks, I can't search across xF with a criteria of bookmarked, I can't filter Resource listings by those I've Bookmarked. I can filter my bookmarks by label, but that requires me to firstly go through and label them, and then remember to label future bookmarks appropriately. For example, if I've bookmarked resources and want to filter by them within my bookmark listing, I cannot.

Therefore, I suggest Bookmarks include functionality to enable filtering by content type. To the existing filter functionality, add a drop-down for filtering by content type....

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 17.43.46.webp

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 17.44.24.webp

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom