Lack of interest Make Bookmarks filter by label dropdown alphabetical

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

beerForo

When you click into the filter box and see the dropdown list, please make this alphabetical. Not only is it unwieldy when you have a lot, but it is extra unwieldy being random (or in the order you added I presume). Thanks

Edit: Maybe it's by popularity but there is no number next to it and still, alphabetical would be tons better. When this list is long it just looks like random words.

Last edited:
Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello everyone, :)

I really like the bookmarks feature. I use it whenever I stumble on interesting and/or helpful posts and threads in the forum I use regularly. Thank you very much for this, XenForo team!

However, I have the same problem when scrolling through the above mentioned drop down list. Currently, there are about 120 labels in my dropdown list. Having it in an alphabetical order would be really awesome and much appreciated. :love:

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Top Bottom