Bomb in Boston Massachusetts

Adam Howard

I'm on the road and don't have much access to live news. I just know they announced it a moment ago on the radio and the radio isn't getting much signal. One "radio talk show" said there was unconfirmed reports of it being a dirt bomb... I don't trust talk radio and think its all "fluff". But I do know that Boston was bombed.

Anyone know whats going on?

Assume I have no access to live video at this moment.

Dirty bomb? Those radio talk shows.... so far all that's known is that there were two explosions. What caused it is not known - but I doubt anything radioactive is involved as people are quite busy helping the injured but not cleaning the site.

Dirty bomb? Those radio talk shows.... so far all that's known is that there were two explosions. What caused it is not known - but I doubt anything radioactive is involved as people are quite busy helping the injured but not cleaning the site.
thanks you.

crazy what they say on the radio here. made my heart jump.

And standing here in the heartland of America, we say in one voice: We will not give in to terrorists; We will not rest until they are found and defeated; We will win this struggle; not for glory, nor wealth, nor power, but for justice, for freedom, and for peace; so help us God

A horrible thing has happened. It is time to rescue, and to mourn, but to those who think that nothing will come from this....you are wrong. Justice will be as swift as the vengeance will be strong.

I think the Air Force base I live on is locked down...but I'm not sure. I'm in my room so I can't see the gates.

2 explosions, 2 dead 22 injured, DC and NY on hightened security and various lockdowns...

2 hotels locked down, possible suspicious device at Mandarin hotel.

That's it until the press conference.

A horrible thing has happened. It is time to rescue, and to mourn, but to those who think that nothing will come from this....you are wrong. Justice will be as swift as the vengeance will be strong.

I think the Air Force base I live on is locked down...but I'm not sure. I'm in my room so I can't see the gates.
What? For all you know it could have been just an angry citizen, it wouldn't be the first time, lets take a moment to think, back down and give it time for the appropiate departments to make their investigation.

What? For all you know it could have been just an angry citizen, it wouldn't be the first time, lets take a moment to think, back down and give it time for the appropiate departments to make their investigation.

Really? A terrorist is a terrorist no matter who he affiliates his citizenship with. Please. Don't sugar coat this. America deserves so much better.

Suspicious package just found. Bomb Dog requested.

Really? A terrorist is a terrorist no matter who he affiliates his citizenship with. Please. Don't sugar coat this. America deserves so much better.
And so does Africa, China, Tahiti, Jaimaica, Mexico, etc. etc. There's more to people than just saying he's a terrorist, while he should be and will be punished, there's a reason why he did it. If you learn that reason you might be able to help future people who think about doing the same avoid it, therefore preventing, which is better than cleaning up messes. But I guess I'm dreaming of utopia.

And so does Africa, China, Tahiti, Jaimaica, Mexico, etc. etc. There's more to people than just saying he's a terrorist, while he should be and will be punished, there's a reason why he did it. If you learn that reason you might be able to help future people who think about doing the same avoid it, therefore preventing, which is better than cleaning up messes. But I guess I'm dreaming of utopia.

You are dreaming of a fake world. There's no reason good enough. This conversation is disgusting me. Please discontinue it. I wont be engaging in it any further to avoid becoming physically sick in clear disgust.

You are dreaming of a fake world. There's no reason good enough. This conversation is disgusting me. Please discontinue it. I wont be engaging in it any further to avoid becoming physically sick in clear disgust.
i agree. i do not believe there is any justified reason why someone would hurt innocent people. they may have their own reasons, but i doubt they could be called justified.

Top Bottom