Bodybuilding Forum

Nice, looking good so far. The only thing I thought a bit odd was you having the off-topic forum as the first one on the list. I would have thought it better to have your on-topic forums first, followed by the off topic ones? Other than that, well done, some good content there too. What do your members think about the move from vB4?

Congratulations on your move and welcome to xenforo TW89.

Nice, looking good so far. The only thing I thought a bit odd was you having the off-topic forum as the first one on the list. I would have thought it better to have your on-topic forums first, followed by the off topic ones? Other than that, well done, some good content there too. What do your members think about the move from vB4?

The reason behind that really was that the offtopic section is quite an important part of the community. I did suggest moving it to the bottom in the past and people didn't like it so ended up leaving it. Seems to be a mixed response so far; plenty like the look however there are also lots who don't really like the change but I'm sure the majority of those will come round when they've given it a chance. You know what people are like, some are just against all change, irrespective of what it is.

Tons of banners, and I thought I had a lot! lol :D

Ha, there are a few yes, although it is just the home page really, once in the threads it's pretty much banner free!

Top Bottom