The Platinum Board | Huskers Football Forum

HuskerGarrett

Hey all,

I just wanted to share a link to my forum for any feedback or suggestions. I made a phpbb board YEARS ago, and this was my first go since then so I am learning/re-learning a lot.

Also, any ideas for advertising or getting the word out? The majority of our members so far are from a previous Huskers message board. (The Platinum Board is an inside joke, was a board that didn't exist but now it does).

Last edited:
What do you mean?

You are not showing real Online statistics. You are using plugin to simulate Online users. You have 680 registered users and visible posts only for logged in users, so these statistics are impossible. It doesn't help and rejects real users. When I saw it, I turned this page off right away

fake users online.webp

You are not showing real Online statistics. You are using plugin to simulate Online users. You have 680 registered users and visible posts only for logged in users, so these statistics are impossible. It doesn't help and rejects real users. When I saw it, I turned this page off right away

View attachment 272913
I extended the amount of time that it shows a user as “online”, but that’s all that I’ve changed. I’m sorry, I don’t know much so I’m not following exactly what you are saying. Should I put the time back down to whatever the standard is? You can look at the later users, I think it’s set to 60 minutes

Also I guess I don’t understand - if I have 680 registered users how would it not be possible for 70 of them to have been online within the past hour - hour and a half?

Who will believe it? Think about the who has visited addon
I honestly have no idea what you’re saying. Click on each “online” user. They are real people with posts. Of course we are right in the thick of college football season so there’s more users visiting right now than normal, but I honestly don’t see what your argument here is. If you think 90 minutes is too long to show as online, I probably agree and can bump it down a little.

I honestly have no idea what you’re saying. Click on each “online” user. They are real people with posts. Of course we are right in the thick of college football season so there’s more users visiting right now than normal, but I honestly don’t see what your argument here is. If you think 90 minutes is too long to show as online, I probably agree and can bump it down a little.
It just looks weird

It just looks weird
Alright. It looks like the standard is 60 minutes. If I move it back down it doesn’t get rid of a ton of people though. But as you can see, they’re all real people. Idk what to tell you, we have a good following of Husker fans who visit often to try to get any news on the team.

Top Bottom