XF 1.4 blank empty style template listings

eva2000

Problem

On Xenforo 1.4.6 at Admin > Appearances > Styles > Anystyle > Templates page it should list all the templates. However, today I was going to find a template to check it's contents but all my installed styles and xenforo default style come up with a blank empty style template listing page ? See screenshot.

So far I have tried the following:
  • Disabling all addons - no change and did not help
  • Check server error logs and php error logs - so specific error for such
Background & Additional Info

The last addons I updated were back on April 10th for Xenforo Enhanced Search and Resource Manager and didn't have any template blank issues after. Only happened today for some reason ?

What fixed it

Rebuilding the master data seems to have fixed this ? Seems before I rebuild master data, running outdated templates check came back clean with no outdated templates. After rebuilding master data, I checked outdated templates and now get 2 templates from 2 styles reported as outdated which never showed up before the rebuild. Not sure if that is related ?

But curious what would cause empty blank template listing to happen ?

Server Setup:
  • 4GB Linode VPS
  • CentOS 6.6 64bit
  • Centmin Mod LEMP stack
  • Nginx 1.9.0 + ngx_pagespeed + spdy/3.1 ssl (ngx_pagespeed is disabled for all admin backend requests)
  • PHP 5.6.8 + Zend Opcache
  • Memcached 1.4.23 with Libmemcached/memcached/memcache PHP extension support
  • MariaDB 5.5.42 with InnoDB enabled
  • Elasticsearch 1.5.2 with Enhanced Search Addon
xf146_blanktemplates.webp

cheers :)

I can really only guess that the template map got messed up somehow, though I can't say it's something I've seen happen before (at least not with any amount of regularity).

Top Bottom