On Xenforo 1.4.6 at Admin > Appearances > Styles > Anystyle > Templates page it should list all the templates. However, today I was going to find a template to check it's contents but all my installed styles and xenforo default style come up with a blank empty style template listing page ? See screenshot.
So far I have tried the following:
- Disabling all addons - no change and did not help
- Check server error logs and php error logs - so specific error for such
The last addons I updated were back on April 10th for Xenforo Enhanced Search and Resource Manager and didn't have any template blank issues after. Only happened today for some reason ?
What fixed it
Rebuilding the master data seems to have fixed this ? Seems before I rebuild master data, running outdated templates check came back clean with no outdated templates. After rebuilding master data, I checked outdated templates and now get 2 templates from 2 styles reported as outdated which never showed up before the rebuild. Not sure if that is related ?
But curious what would cause empty blank template listing to happen ?
- 4GB Linode VPS
- CentOS 6.6 64bit
- Centmin Mod LEMP stack
- Nginx 1.9.0 + ngx_pagespeed + spdy/3.1 ssl (ngx_pagespeed is disabled for all admin backend requests)
- PHP 5.6.8 + Zend Opcache
- Memcached 1.4.23 with Libmemcached/memcached/memcache PHP extension support
- MariaDB 5.5.42 with InnoDB enabled
- Elasticsearch 1.5.2 with Enhanced Search Addon