• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Blackend *6* Color Variations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve F

Here is a remake of the fairly popular Blackend style I had released for another forum software. The link and text colors can be changed easily through the Color Palette. Updating should be easy as almost all template edits are in the EXTRA.css template.

Default XenForo layout, why change such a perfect thing eh? ;)

Installation: Instructions in the README.txt within the download.

Contributers: Shelley for the use of her quicknav.psd & these node icons!

Supported XenForo Versions: 1.1.0

DEMO

Usage: You are permitted to use this style free of charge on any number of your forums so long as you do not redistribute the package in any way shape or form!

Blackend-SS.webp

Attachments

Style updated. (12-03-2011)
  • Fixed the Notification that appears at the bottom of a page when you get an alert.
alert.webp

Style updated. (12-01-2011)
  • Updated to XF 1.1.0
  • Added Shelley's Basic Node Icons (Spritesheet), Thanks Shelley! ;)
  • Removed some images from the download that were no longer in use.
  • Added a Green version!
Green.webp

What browser are you seeing this in? I'm guessing Safari.

@Peggy, I'll see what I can come upp with.

Thanks everyone!

Ok, I see the problem.

If you don't want to wait for a updated download you can fix it by going to EXTRA.css template. The very first class you will see:

Code:
border-radius: 0 10px 0 10px

Change to:

Code:
border-radius: 0 0 10px 10px

Also delete the "-moz-border-radius: 0 0 10px 10px;"

Should fix the problem.

Edit: thats a bit of a task posting from my iphone... Lol

;)

Cant wait to get home to try this one ( cant do it from work
mad.png
)

I've installed it on my test board and it looks awesome. I'm not a big fan of dark styles but it looks good. Some colors are hard to read because of the background.

THpfy.png

Maybe brightening the background color would help :)

The color Blue used for your text there is not the brightish blue I am using on the Blue version. It will be almost impossible to make a dark style accommodate all text colors.

Is that from using the blue within the editor?

The color Blue used for your text there is not the brightish blue I am using on the Blue version. It will be almost impossible to make a dark style accommodate all text colors.

Is that from using the blue within the editor?

That was my signature Qwk86gn. Most of the colors are just fine but as much as I don't like dark styles I'm fond of dark colors and that just makes is very hard to read :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom