Black Responsive [Deleted]

Hi Arty,

How much is the Copyright free Version? And is it possible to change the Text Color, and how do i do that - Like this (the blue Text):

index.webp

Probably you didn't set logo width. Change it in style properties -> header and navigation

@Arty just purchased, have a question logo not showing up centered on Cell Phone not sure which add-on is causing the issue?
Did you check Style Properties > Header & Navigations > Settings? My logo does show up in the centre on any devices.

This is my settings according to my logo size.
settings.webp

Hope this helps. :)

Version 2.1.0 beta 1 is available for download. Style has been updated for XenForo 1.3.0 beta 2.

This is a simple update for XenForo 1.3.0 beta 2 + few bug fixes, final version will include a lot of new shiny stuff that does not exist in beta version.

To download beta version go to download page, scroll down to upcoming versions section and expand it.

Arty updated Black Responsive with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.2.5 and 1.3.0b3 updates

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.2.5 and XenForo 1.3.0 beta 3.

Version 2.0.9 is for XenForo 1.2.5
Version 2.1.0 beta 3 is for XenForo 1.3.0 beta 3.

Style for XenForo 1.2.5 is listed as latest version of style because 1.2.5 is the latest stable version. There were no changes to any files from previous version, to update you only need to import new xml file.

Style for XenForo 1.3.0 beta 3 is available in upcoming versions section of style download page.

What's new in style for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

One doubt.... after I purchased, I can change the colors and downloadss anytimes at colorizeit? Or before to purchase I have do choice this color there?

Top Bottom