Black Responsive [Deleted]

You can ignore it or merge. Changes in 1.3.4 are minor bug fixes that don't affect anything.
Update is almost ready, but unfortunately I don't have time today to release it.

Thanks. You are always very fast on updating to keep current with XF point releases :)
That's why I always stick with @Arty themes. They are pretty much flawless bug wise, plus he is one of the first to release updates for his skins right after release.

Version 2.2.0 beta 1 for XenForo 1.4.0 beta 1 is available on download page.

Scroll down to "Upcoming versions" section to download it.

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.4.0 beta 3.

To download this update scroll down to "Upcoming versions" on download page.

To update from previous version upload new XML file and update styles/*/xenforo/style.js

In addition to updating style for 1.4.0 beta 3 there were other changes:
  • Bug fixes
  • Better support for latest version of Xen Media Gallery
  • Style now has built-in support for CTA Featured Threads & Portal add-on
  • Style now has built-in support for Extra Portal add-on
  • Better support for TaigaChat Pro add-on
  • Signatures are now shown right below posts text by default instead of being aligned to bottom of post block. This behavior can be changed to old behavior in style properties -> message layout

Black Responsive for XenForo 1.4.0 beta 3 has been updated. Changes:
  • Workaround for XenForo bug that messed up layout of sign up button on sidebar.
  • New color variations: Dark Responsive, Dark Responsive (Blue)
Dark Responsive is a new color variation of Black Responsive style. It is a bit lighter than original style. There is no demo for new color variations yet, it will be up when I'll update my website.

Screenshots of same page with Black Responsive and Dark Responsive styles:
sample_br.webp sample_dr.webp

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.4.0 release candidate 1.

Latest version on download page is for XenForo 1.3.5. To download release for 1.4.0 rc 1 scroll down to "Upcoming versions" on download page.

To update style from version for XenForo 1.4.0 beta 3 version upload new XML file.

Heya there. :)
There's one small extra scroll on every profile post we interact with via the sidebar.
FKPfPfC.png

I love this boxy visual :D

XenForo 1.4.0 release candidate 2 update.

There were almost no template chances since release candidate 1 and none of those changes affect this style, therefore there is nothing to update. Version for rc1 will work with rc2.

Arty updated Black Responsive with a new update entry:

Update to fix recent posts block layout and signatures layout

Black Responsive and Dark Responsive styles have been updated to fix 2 issues:
- Broken layout of recent posts block on profile page.
- To revert changes to layout of signatures that were added in previous version.

This is a minor update that changes only 1 template and 1 style property. See http://www.artodia.com/threads/black-responsive-2-2-0-issues.1630/#post-6955

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom