Black Responsive [Deleted]

Hi Arty,

I have XenPorta installed on Technology Hub.

Usually a home page tab would show, but it doesn't seem to be showing on this style. Is there something I have to add to make it show?

Thanks,
oman

That is weird.

All tabs should show up fine if add-on is adding those tabs properly (that is via navigation_tabs event listener, not injecting tab code in template). As far as I know XenPorta does it correctly, so that shouldn't be happening.

Maybe there is something in your extra.css preventing home tab from showing?

That is weird.

All tabs should show up fine if add-on is adding those tabs properly (that is via navigation_tabs event listener, not injecting tab code in template). As far as I know XenPorta does it correctly, so that shouldn't be happening.

Maybe there is something in your extra.css preventing home tab from showing?

I haven't added anything to Extra.css yet.

This is how I have the board url options set if that helps:

CGenO1K.png

Something weird is going on on your forum. I've just tested xenPorta 1.6.0 with latest version of style, home tab is shown.

Did you enable the homepage tab in xenPorta options? My config have homepage URL blank in basic information and home tab enabled in xenporta options.

Yes.

In portal options "show navigation tab" option is enabled.
In basic board information home URL is set

Then there is something funny going on, cause that setup usually results in two home nav bars, not none. I would try to disable one of the two, and see if that solves it.

Arty updated Black Responsive with a new update entry:

iOS7 support, fixes for add-ons

Changes since previous version:
  • Floating navigation works correctly with iOS 7 browsers.
  • Smooth scrolling for floating navigation
  • Better support for add-ons: Taiga Chat, Showcase, XenMoods, Unread Post Count, Last Post Avatar
  • Fixed smilies box layout in Redactor
  • Fixed home page tab
  • Few other bug fixes
Changed files:
  • xml file
  • style.js
To update from previous version replace style.js with new version and import new version of style over old...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Heya Arty, after update, my Unread post count button disappears, it shows the number in plain text, i wonder what did happen there :cautious:

Probably you've added code for that counter to one of templates that was updated.

When you are changing something always change child style. When you need to add CSS code use extra.css

I just noticed there was extra code added when i did fix the color, i deleted it it's now working nicely. :)

Ah Arty there is one thing i forgot to report, the new Recent Features block of Xenporta bugs when responsive is activated, before on responsive it adapted itself (since the new one is responsive), but now, it puts it into one sidebar tab:
L8ZmtKO.png

As as you see it disappears but that sidebar tab appears because of it, so surely this is not supposed to happen. o_O

Another bug.

To fix it find this in style.js
Code:
    $('.sidebar').each(function(i) {
and replace with
Code:
    $('.sidebar').not('.EWRporta_Portal .sidebar').each(function(i) {

Just did such edit but the sidebar toggle shown again. That is annoying but not really a problem since most visitors don't use the responsive view, i may wait for a next update. ^^

Top Bottom