Black Responsive [Deleted]

Is it possible to make sticky threads a bit more distinguishable from normal threads? Current situation is that all threads have same background and only pin is added to sticky threads.

Try adding something like this to extra.css
Code:
.discussionListItem.sticky { background-color: #242424; }
or
Code:
.discussionListItem.sticky .title a { color: @secondaryMedium; }

This skin is supposed to be compatible with 1.2.2 version but 6 templates are outdated. How so?
Can I just click Automatically merge changes?

Hi Arty

I am now using this skin (with all color variants) and Soft Responsive on my site. Working well on PC and tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1) but on mobiles neither black or soft will show New Posts, just ends up with a blank page. Testing has been done on a Samsung Galaxy S4. Any idea what may be causing that?

Probably ether one of add-ons is causing it or something is wrong with templates cache. Try disabling add-ons to find out which one is causing problem.

Yes. Don't post Halloween pictures and buttons won't run away.

Or reduce height limit in style.js
Code:
if (windowHeight < 350)

Arty updated Black Responsive with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.2.3 update

Black Responsive style has been updated for XenForo 1.2.3. Update also includes some bug fixes.

How to update from previous version:
  • Replace styles/{style directory}/xenforo/logo.og.png with new image.
  • Import XML file in admin control panel overriding previous style.
Please note that does not support Resource Manager 1.1 yet because it has not been released. Style cannot support 2 versions of add-on at once, so it supports stable version 1.0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Arty
i have presale question.
Now in header in my default xenforo style i have logo on the left and banner rotator on the right right.
In this style the logo is in the center: can i modifiy this?
Thanks

header.webp

Top Bottom