BitPay Integration

BitPay Integration [Paid] 1.0.1

No permission to buy (£20.00)

nanocode

nanocode submitted a new resource:

BitPay Integration - Accept cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc.) for payments via the BitPay payment gateway

Crypto Payments allows you to accept cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.

Give your users more payment method choice, and protect yourself from fraud and chargebacks, by accepting cryptocurrencies.

View attachment 191311

View attachment 214386

About BitPay
BitPay is a gateway for merchants to accept cryptocurrency. It currently supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. You can choose which of these...

Read more about this resource...

I just purchased this on your website and it won't let me download it. After clicking "download", it takes me to an XML error page...

nanocode.io-bitpay-xml-error.webp

Please help.

@nanocode

Since BTCPay is compatible with BitPay, does that mean this addon would work with BTCPay?
The website says it's compatible with the API but I'm not sure what that means. As in, change the URLs from bitpay.com to BTCpay and it'll all work as normal? If so, in theory it should work if that's actually true, but I haven't tested. Since I've never tested this, I wouldn't be comfortable giving an assurance or guarantee that it would indeed work with BTCPay.

@nanocode as per point 4 of the resource standards, you must provide detail on any resolved bugs.

4. Any resource updates released in the RM should make it clear which issues (if any) have been resolved in the update.

From what I'm reading, the seller requires a Bitpay account, but does the buyer (the forum user buying the upgrade) require a Bitpay account as well? Or can they send from any wallet?

@nanocode as per point 4 of the resource standards, you must provide detail on any resolved bugs.

Whoops, thanks for reminding Brogan. The bug fix was that one of the URLs was using the test endpoint. This was already long fixed in the download file as a hotfix, so this was just a versioning bump for that.

Previously no. But from December or January Bitpay requires the buyer also to have an account + verification also.
Stupid rules and distasteful changes.
Just curious: do you have a link for this change? Or a page with this info? That's quite a dramatic change from Bitpay.

Just curious: do you have a link for this change? Or a page with this info? That's quite a dramatic change from Bitpay.
Hi! At the time of invoice payment, BitPay ask to log in
1.webp
If you have no account - to register. After registering and log in, BitPay ask to verify BitPay ID. Even if you're paying 5$.
So now, if you're paying even few dollars, you need to send them your passport, IDs and so on. Previously was $3,000/$1,000

BitPay is dead now. Their rules are stupid. I suggest you to make some other Integration module. For example btcpayserver.org or Coingate. BTCPay was created to be a alternative to 3rd party payment provider BitPay.

Top Bottom