Big thanks to Mike of XenForo

GregF

Didn't know where to post this.

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Mike, who recently showed a great amount of patience with a server time settings issue I had on my VPS. Hosting Co couldn't solve it and were suggesting that the software was at fault, I kept pestering via a support ticket & rather than telling me there was nothing else he could do (what I'd expected) he helped troubleshoot and solve the issue.

Above & beyond - so thanks Mike! (y)

(y)

The team here has always been supportive. Good to see that you've seen it first hand!

Mike spent a good deal of time with me as well working out a roll-back situation on my host that the host denied at first. I would also like to tip my hat to Mike. It's great to be able to get this kind of service from what must be a very busy team.

Mike's a great guy, always extremely helpful, and never makes you feel dumb.
I loved working with him and would again in a heartbeat.

Mike also went way beyond what should/could be expected when our forum was dealing with some import issues from a vB4 upgrade. Thanks Mike!

Knowing Mike from the 'good old 3.6' vBulletin days, he is exactly now how he was back then. Available for a chat, greatly motivated and passionate about what he's doing and always ready to explain the question's answer to help you learn from it. I still have him on Skype and I am still surprised he doesn't tell me 'just open a support ticket, leave me alone', when I have a question, feedback or comment.

It is no surprise he went beyond basic support to help a customer get xenforo running properly.

See this is what other companies dont understand .... This is the sort of thing we should expect from a company. Yeah ok, it may not be in the terms of purchase. Ok it may 'really' be an issue with the host. But the point is this. I hand my hard earned money over to people who make me happy (no not prostitutes), and if someone goes out of their way out of common courtesy to me who is struggling, they will get my money.

Treated like a human being rather than another customer, and its nice. Makes me want to buy things. I have a xenforo licence I bought about a month ago and I dont even know what Im doing with it yet lol

Mike's a great guy, always extremely helpful, and never makes you feel dumb.
I loved working with him and would again in a heartbeat.
Woah woah. Hold on a minute. Mike makes me feel dumb daily. As does Kier. I mean... just look at this piece of software! Its waaaay beyond anything I could have hoped to do in the little amount of time they did. Tip of the hat to you guys. :P

Woah woah. Hold on a minute. Mike makes me feel dumb daily. As does Kier. I mean... just look at this piece of software! Its waaaay beyond anything I could have hoped to do in the little amount of time they did. Tip of the hat to you guys. :p
Love how he liked your post :p.

I know where Mike gets it from. His mom and I are friends on Facebook.
Very sweet lady.

It is not going to be just the amazing product that the xF team has built, but I personally believe that XenForo's future success will be directly related to just how amazing support is here :). It's the one thing that xF has on the competition(besides a more stable and potentially more powerful platform), which is true heart and ambition.

Top Bottom