Big shout out to the dedicated admin and developers online today

It's what mobiles got designed for :)
We can enjoy the holidays and find time to keep an eye on our sites and forums, and cook yummy food.

In some ways our online friends have the best experience of our company. They don't have the after effects of the brussel sprouts.
Atheist insomniac.
Can only sympathise on the insomnia, but atheists can enjoy Christmas which is a Christian celebration in name only. Like we can enjoy Thursday despite it being named after Thor. Thor's day. Thor didn't exist and neither did the Christian version of Jesus.

Can only sympathise on the insomnia, but atheists can enjoy Christmas which is a Christian celebration in name only. Like we can enjoy Thursday despite it being named after Thor. Thor's day. Thor didn't exist and neither did the Christian version of Jesus.

Yeah. (1) It was a joke. (2) I'm an atheist. (3) Lighten up, Francis.

I'm pretty sure Thor existed. There's a whole series of quite convincing documentaries that Paramount released about him in the past few years. Definitely worth a watch.
I think there's a book and maybe a movie about christ as well.. I'll search later to make sure.

There's a whole series dedicated to the Church of the Fonz.
Church_Fonz.jpg

Top Bottom