Big December Summer Blowout! - no discounts for volume buyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy5

Hi

the Summer Blowout price is 125$ for 1 Xenforo licences.

But why does the price not change accordingly, if I have already seven XF licences and want to add another one or two? It is still the same discount as before?

Hi

the Summer Blowout price is 125$ for 1 Xenforo licences.

But why does the price not change accordingly, if I have already seven XF licences and want to add another one or two? It is still the same discount as before?
There are no additional discounts for bulk purchases. Though as there is a price increase in January, it would make sense to purchase any additional licenses now.

There are no additional discounts for bulk purchases. Though as there is a price increase in January, it would make sense to purchase any additional licenses now.

So you do not offer additional discounts for bulk purchases now on one hand, but on the other hand you will increase the price for bulk purchases on January 2019?

The price increases for everyone in January, not just bulk purchases.

That is not the point.

The argument for the special offer price was the increase of the regular price next year.

Now we hear that also the bulk purchase prices will increase next year. But there are no promotions on bulk purchases now.

So on one hand, you promote it with an argument but the same argument is not allowed to be used for bulk purchases ?

I would like to have the same ca. 10% discount also on bulk purchases...

Did you actually read what Chris D and me posted?

You are talking about something else then we do
I believe he is referring to the fact that the price is increasing for everyone, not just those who buy licenses in bulk. If you want to buy more licenses, get them now, because they won't be cheaper after the price increase, even with bulk discounts.

I would like to have the same ca. 10% discount also on bulk purchases...
That's unreasonable. Many retailers may be running many different promotions/vouchers/coupons all at the same time. The general rule is that one discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, and that applies here.

Also it's worth noting that your bulk discount is still in effect - you are paying $120 per additional license instead of $125 per additional license.

Are you a staff member? Are you allowed to make an official statement like this? Or is this only your own view on this?

I asked Chris D because he is a staff member. So lets wait what he sais to all 3 questions.
I'm not sure how much clearer I can be.
  • There is a discount currently for brand new licenses ($125)
  • Bulk discounts still apply ($120 for 6-10 licenses)
  • In January 2019 the license prices will increase above what they are now ($160)
  • The bulk discount prices will likely increase too, the exact prices have not yet been decided.
That's the situation as it stands. If you want to buy an additional license it will be cheaper to do so now than later. If you don't feel the current discounts available are sufficient, then that's unfortunate but the prices are what they are.

2 questions:

If I renew now, does this change my license expiration date? I'm due to renew in March, and want to know if I'm losing 3 mos by renewing now.

Also, will there be a price increase on renewals in 2019?

2 questions:

If I renew now, does this change my license expiration date? I'm due to renew in March, and want to know if I'm losing 3 mos by renewing now.

Also, will there be a price increase on renewals in 2019?
No, you will not be getting 3 months less, it will renew to one year from your current license expiration date. Renewals will increase to $55 in 2019.

The bulk discount prices will likely increase too, the exact prices have not yet been decided

This is the reason why I opened this thread, because I did not find any information about it.

At the moment you treat new users with only 1 licence almost like long term loyal customers with 6-10 licences. The new users get that discount, but old loyal users do not get any discount on their prices. Sounds not very fair to me :mad:

Could you please raise this in your XF team so that someone makes asap an official announcement regarding bulkpricings next year and discounts for bulk pricing this year?

During the sale period, the discount applied is either the sale price mentioned or the general bulk discount, whichever is greater. They do not apply in conjunction.

When the prices change in January, the bulk prices will increase by the same amount as the single license price (so essentially all +$20).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom