Big December Summer Blowout! - no discounts for volume buyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy5

Hi

the Summer Blowout price is 125$ for 1 Xenforo licences.

But why does the price not change accordingly, if I have already seven XF licences and want to add another one or two? It is still the same discount as before?

During the sale period, the discount applied is either the sale price mentioned or the general bulk discount, whichever is greater. They do not apply in conjunction.

When the prices change in January, the bulk prices will increase by the same amount as the single license price (so essentially all +$20).

Hi Mike,

although I am not happy about the answer, I appreciate that you replied fast to my question and that thanks to this there is no guessing anymore.

Hi Mike,

although I am not happy about the answer, I appreciate that you replied fast to my question and that thanks to this there is no guessing anymore.
What do you expect, for them to just give you the license for free? It'll still probably be cheaper for you to renew now before the prices go up with bulk discounts.

Dear @CarpCharacin

Why are you always so negative? Try to see things also from the perspective of other people. Different people have different needs and different opinions. Try to think outside of the box and respect also the opinion of others.

Try to think outside of the box and respect also the opinion of others.
You should also try to respect the negativ reaction. What i see in this thread is that you stand on your thinking and don't want to move, but you're force the others to come closer to you. This is why the others are reacting negative. In my eyes this is a farce what you're doing. So, as you say, respect my opinion.. ;)

At this point, I don't think the back and forth here is helpful. He had a question regarding the bulk discounts, which has now been answered. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you want to disagree, feel free but respect their viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom