Better Blogs [Deleted]

When I am on someone's profile and I click 'Blog Entries'
I receive the error:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action

I'm an admin! Is this some obvious permission that I have completely overlooked?

You need to go the usergroup settings for admins and check the settings. I'm an admin and can view blogs no problem.

Make sure you check no other groups are overriding your permissions - which can happen if "no" is set in any blog permissions.

Hi

Is there a way to purge just the blog data from a xenforo database and then redo a fresh import with this resource's importer? A colleague did a test before our new build went public but blog data wasn't purged before we did users/threads/etc over with the main importer.

Looking for people who want to support the costs for a conversion script to Xen Blogs. Let me know if you want to help.

Is there even compatibility? I mean better blogs supports blogs from all members, xenblogs only supports admin blogs so it's like trying to migrate a dog to a chicken.

I use better blogs and everything works fine. Now the position in the navigation is Home -> Forums -> Blogs.

However, I would like to move the Blogs menu entry in the main navigation to the right @Rigel Kentaurus

Curious as to what everyone's doing regarding this add-on. I'm looking to migrate to a better supported and actively developed solution.

Is there anything I can do to get this avatar to be a normal size? (150x300, we use large avatars on our installation)

9BqJcJR.png

Top Bottom