Better Blogs [Deleted]

Any idea when the next update is likely to be? And might it contain the styling changes? If you don't know yet that's fine but thought I'd ask.

We're planning to update XF to 1.2 in the next few weeks and if it'll be ready by then with the styling improvements we'll wait, otherwise I'll start modifying the style myself now :-)

Do You may use the categories of topics? I have a category blocks, the topic category and the category of resources - is a mess obtained.

Any idea when the next update is likely to be? And might it contain the styling changes? If you don't know yet that's fine but thought I'd ask.

We're planning to update XF to 1.2 in the next few weeks and if it'll be ready by then with the styling improvements we'll wait, otherwise I'll start modifying the style myself now :)
I'm busy right now working with some guys that can even use the package. Alfa is still in the process of importing his forum, which times out, so we are trying with a CLI installer, and one more person is waiting for the "preserve ids" in the importer.

I'm right now giving priority to those, then I'll move to the styling changes, so I would say a couple of weeks, unless I am lucky and I have enough free time this week to wrap things up :)

I'm busy right now working with some guys that can even use the package. Alfa is still in the process of importing his forum, which times out, so we are trying with a CLI installer, and one more person is waiting for the "preserve ids" in the importer.

I'm right now giving priority to those, then I'll move to the styling changes, so I would say a couple of weeks, unless I am lucky and I have enough free time this week to wrap things up :)

Just playing around with things a bit and the category content overlay could do with some additional info and styling. It currently just lists the title of the blogs in that category but the date and author would be good too.

Just playing around with things a bit and the category content overlay could do with some additional info and styling. It currently just lists the title of the blogs in that category but the date and author would be good too.

Could you screenshot which area your referring to Rob?

I get an error when importing

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '255' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 599
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Override/Model/Import.php at line 26
  9. XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_Model_Import->_importData() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Importer/BlogsVbulletin.php at line 438
  10. XfAddOns_Blogs_Importer_BlogsVbulletin->stepEntries() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  11. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 195
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 247
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 190
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/domain/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I get an error when importing

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '255' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 599
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Override/Model/Import.php at line 26
  9. XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_Model_Import->_importData() in XfAddOns/Blogs/Importer/BlogsVbulletin.php at line 438
  10. XfAddOns_Blogs_Importer_BlogsVbulletin->stepEntries() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  11. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 195
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 247
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 190
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/domain/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Are you using the free version?

Rigel Kentaurus updated Better Blogs with a new update entry:

1.0.31 uninstaller improvements

Changes
  • Refactored the panels, the Deferred tasks are now in their own section
  • Improved the uninstaller - not depending on the datawriter anymore
  • Performance improvements in Home Page - Global Categories are now cached
  • The uninstaller will now manually remove all data instead of using the DataWriter

Bug fixes

• The queries were not seen in debug...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What in sam hellp

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XfAddOns_Blogs_Listener::isBlogAdvancedFeatures() in/home/blah/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Install/Install.php on line 499

Top Bottom