Add-on Beta Testers for Calendar Add-on

Lukas W.

Looking for some Beta Testers for my upcomming calendar addon, featuring some stuff to assist you with creating your very own advent calendar or similar for any events around the year.

Included features:
  • Automatic Alerts for Events
  • Automated Thread creation
  • Automatic Thread (Un-)locking
  • Automated Resource/Album Unlocking (Requires the respective XenForo Addon)
  • and more
Best if you're running the latest XenForo Version, the gallery and resource manager are no must (actually I appreciate getting a mix of everything to see if all combinations are working flawlessly).

The Addon will be published under MIT-License (as all my previous addons), thus there will be no financial reward for anyone participating. Your feedback and suggestions will however be highly appreciated.

Please contact me via PM if you want to help me out!

what's that?

I don't want to go into too much detail. The addon itself was themed as Advent Calendar, but can certainly double for other events as well, that's why it's kept more general. So when the event starts (for the advent calendar e.g. that would be at midnight each day), the resource or album linked to the event will be unlocked so people can access it.

one of the most suggested features in FS Event addon was the upcoming events view:
example: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/fs-events-paid.100226/page-16#post-1039961
I think that would be overkill. My addon hasn't even included a calendar view and is not themed around being such a heavy addon

Who needs calendar view?
It's useless. Most people need an overview of upcoming events just like Facebook, Eventbrite and most popular websites.

I don't want to go into too much detail. The addon itself was themed as Advent Calendar, but can certainly double for other events as well, that's why it's kept more general. So when the event starts (for the advent calendar e.g. that would be at midnight each day), the resource or album linked to the event will be unlocked so people can access it.

I think that would be overkill. My addon hasn't even included a calendar view and is not themed around being such a heavy addon
How long take update the add-on?

Top Bottom