Beta Release Base Features?

iGamer

Does anyone know what the are the base active features xF will be released with?

I know it's BETA, but there are features that will be released with it.

I would appreciate some screenshots or demo of the admin panel before purchasing :) Anyway, even if we don't get those screenshots, I'm going to buy the product on october 5th.

Yep, sure have, but there has to be something that's going to be included that might not be on that list. ;)

I've heard...and don't quote me on this....that there will be a very secretive feature added. It's the "citizen's arrest" banning procedure where another member of the site can "soft ban" another member for asking silly questions.

I've heard...and don't quote me on this....that there will be a very secretive feature added. It's the "citizen's arrest" banning procedure where another member of the site can "soft ban" another member for asking silly questions.
The only questions that are silly are genuine questions not asked :-)

Cool deal, might have to use it if it becomes available. On You.. lol

Since it's 100$ first 24 h, thats 20x $40 you get discounted. So worth it.
However, I strongly recommend to contact them on contact@xenforo.com with a pre-sales question for a bulk price purchase, while they don't offer one now, getting a 20x purchase in 1 go perhaps allows them to give you a custom paypal invoice with a pre-agreed total?

I would go with 20 licenses, if you need 20. And aren't buying them for reselling them more expensive to others :) THere are still no details about transfer claus details in a EULA.

Top Bottom