Beta Release Base Features?

iGamer

Does anyone know what the are the base active features xF will be released with?

I know it's BETA, but there are features that will be released with it.

Since it's 100$ first 24 h, thats 20x $40 you get discounted. So worth it.
However, I strongly recommend to contact them on contact@xenforo.com with a pre-sales question for a bulk price purchase, while they don't offer one now, getting a 20x purchase in 1 go perhaps allows them to give you a custom paypal invoice with a pre-agreed total?

I would go with 20 licenses, if you need 20. And aren't buying them for reselling them more expensive to others :) THere are still no details about transfer claus details in a EULA.
very very true.... i may wait it out untill gold, as they said, it may not continue depends on the want/need... lets hope it doesnt get to that tho! :)

heh yeah. conditions for transfer should be made public. i bet there are going to be a lot of sales at USD 100 for reselling at a later stage at let's say USD 20 profit!

i want to buy a second copy for myself but it would be cool to know that i would not be breaking any rules if i resell it later to a friend for slightly higher than USD 100 price tag!

Let common sense prevail as it does at xenforo.com. There will be restrictions relating to when a license can be transferred. We would like to avoid the situation where anyone thinks it would be a good idea to buy more licenses in the sale to sell on later, although in my mind this would not be an issue with this community. I will give myself a talking to.

I agree with Ashley here. I would think that at some time and point. XF will offer bulk pricing for those that wish to resell their script. Right now i don't think they are doing that. Even though i think that it would be best for XF to keep it simple and only offer sales through them.

XF is by far superior to any other script out there already. I mean look at the thing. It's in beta and it's already ROCKIN! :)

I agree with Ashley here. I would think that at some time and point. XF will offer bulk pricing for those that wish to resell their script. Right now i don't think they are doing that. Even though i think that it would be best for XF to keep it simple and only offer sales through them.

XF is by far superior to any other script out there already. I mean look at the thing. It's in beta and it's already ROCKIN! :)

It'll be rocking once I get my hands on a copy. Until then, the only thing rocking is my chair while waiting for it to be released. Please hurry, I don't want to fall asleep!!

Top Bottom