When I click on a users name I now get in the member card popup:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'session_activity.ip' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare()inZend/Db/Statement.phpat line115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct()inZend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.phpat line381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare()inZend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line467
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()inZend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line725
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow()inXenForo/Model/User.phpat line295
  6. XenForo_Model_User->getUserById()inXenForo/Model/User.phpat line627
  7. XenForo_Model_User->getFullUserById()inXenForo/ControllerHelper/UserProfile.phpat line75
  8. XenForo_ControllerHelper_UserProfile->getUserOrError()inXenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.phpat line444
  9. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionCard()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line303
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/******/index.phpat line15
This upgrade has been anything but nice...

I had to revert the DB and files to the backup versions, though even after I did this, it kept telling me an upgrade was in progress, even though I backed up all the files and DB before I started the process.

Then after only uploading the beta3 files, it would tell me that it was already running beta3, even though I restored a beta1 DB.

Now I have the above errors after rebuilding master data...

I've noticed that the previous betas disappear from the downloads area when new versions come out. Might be a good idea to at least download each beta version in case something strange happens and you need the intermediate beta version for some reason (upgrade in 2 steps instead of skipping a step).

I've noticed that the previous betas disappear from the downloads area when new versions come out. Might be a good idea to at least download each beta version in case something strange happens and you need the intermediate beta version for some reason (upgrade in 2 steps instead of skipping a step).
I don't delete anything that was ever important for these type of random reasons :-) Gotta love storage space.

Thanks for the tip Dean I wouldn't have even thought of that seeing that I went in succession as they were released.

This is interesting, I upgraded my forum today and had no issues. Everything is running fine. Is it to do with any add ons by any chance? I am running vanilla version.

Got the same issue
HLXBans :: HL & HL2 Finally Meet

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'session_activity.ip' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 467
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 725
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 295
  6. XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 627
  7. XenForo_Model_User->getFullUserById() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/UserProfile.php at line 75
  8. XenForo_ControllerHelper_UserProfile->getUserOrError() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/UserProfile.php at line 28
  9. XenForo_ControllerHelper_UserProfile->assertUserProfileValidAndViewable() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 101
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home7/teambdne/public_html/hlxbans/index.php at line 15

VincentU, did you upgrade from B1 directly to B4? All changes from B2 and B3 should have been applied by B4's upgrade script.
B1 -> B2 -> B3 -> B4

That's how I've done it :) Yet, it's only in B4 that it came up.
Should I do an overwrite of all the B4 files (not the upgrade package)?

If you do that then be aware that you need to preserve the following directories and files from your current install:
/data
/internal_data
/library/config.php
/styles/<your_style>
.HTACCESS

You could just upload the upgrade package as that doesn't include the following:
/data
/internal_data
.HTACCESS

Then just make sure you replace the config.php with your own.

If you do that then be aware that you need to preserve the following directories and files from your current install:
/data
/internal_data
/library/config.php
/styles/<your_style>
.HTACCESS

You could just upload the upgrade package as that doesn't include the following:
/data
/internal_data
.HTACCESS

Then just make sure you replace the config.php with your own.

Well, I have already uploaded the B4 package, so it should be fine. I think the error is at my XenForo Installation :(

Mind telling what you did so other people can do it too? :)
You can run this query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_session_activity ADD ip INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
I can only guess that this happens if the necessary upgrade script hasn't been uploaded at the correct time. I will have to see if I can reproduce it though.

You can run this query:
Code:
I can only guess that this happens if the necessary upgrade script hasn't been uploaded at the correct time. I will have to see if I can reproduce it though.

I'll try it soon. Installing phpMyAdmin at the moment.
Anyhow, I downloaded the upgrade script, overwrited all files with that and started the upgrade system, than I've let it do it's things and when finished, the error was at the member profile. That's what I've done :)

You can run this query:
Code:

It works, thanks :)

VincentU, did you upgrade from B1 directly to B4? All changes from B2 and B3 should have been applied by B4's upgrade script.

Is this definitely the case? I'm about to upgrade to Beta 5, but am on Beta 3. I am unable to download 4 (I do wish all would be available in the drop down). Traditionally I'd be more comfortable doing it in steps, which is why I'd like to verify.

Thanks

Is this definitely the case? I'm about to upgrade to Beta 5, but am on Beta 3. I am unable to download 4 (I do wish all would be available in the drop down). Traditionally I'd be more comfortable doing it in steps, which is why I'd like to verify.
I tested an upgrade from beta 2 to beta 5 without any issues.

Thanks

Ah, no, that was not the problem, when I had that error I went for b3 to b4, so matey, just start your upgrade already :)

Top Bottom