Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'session_activity.ip' in 'field list'
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare()inZend/Db/Statement.phpat line115
- Zend_Db_Statement->__construct()inZend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.phpat line381
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare()inZend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line467
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()inZend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.phpat line725
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow()inXenForo/Model/User.phpat line295
- XenForo_Model_User->getUserById()inXenForo/Model/User.phpat line627
- XenForo_Model_User->getFullUserById()inXenForo/ControllerHelper/UserProfile.phpat line75
- XenForo_ControllerHelper_UserProfile->getUserOrError()inXenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.phpat line444
- XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionCard()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line303
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
- XenForo_FrontController->run()in/******/index.phpat line15
I had to revert the DB and files to the backup versions, though even after I did this, it kept telling me an upgrade was in progress, even though I backed up all the files and DB before I started the process.
Then after only uploading the beta3 files, it would tell me that it was already running beta3, even though I restored a beta1 DB.
Now I have the above errors after rebuilding master data...