My site's daily topics, about 100 topics
but No daily and (one or two topics) weakly Archiving on Google

-robots.txt as xenforo.com
-sitemap to google done
-redirect url from vbulltein to xenforo done

Is there anything to improve the seo
or best addons for seo

Last edited:
I didn't do a thing. When I converted to XenForo way back in 2012-ish, right away I started noticing our new links appearing in Google (within a couple of days). I never really tracked the sources of inbound links all that closely since we have always had a lot of traffic. But I know others, years ago, had seen a drop in crawling or organic rankings after they converted.

So our SEO is fine without any add-ons or other tips, and without advertising or hiring sketchy SEO companies. We let the forum software work as it was designed to, and Google seems to find everything just fine.

Xenforo does a decent job of SEO out of the box.

Beyond that, the best SEO for Xenforo (or any other site) in today's "question-and-answer" version of Google is on page SEO, i.e., content:
  • carefully worded category and forum/node titles which highlight important keywords/search terms for that node
  • good descriptions for each category and node, again with keywords/search terms, exposed under the category and node using the ACP settings
  • where feasible, edit thread titles
  • use Xenforo settings and robots.txt to block chat nodes and introduction nodes: chances are they will not be indexed anyway and certainly they will not help your forum to rank for any reasonable search query

Xenforo does a decent job of SEO out of the box.

Beyond that, the best SEO for Xenforo (or any other site) in today's "question-and-answer" version of Google is on page SEO, i.e., content:
  • carefully worded category and forum/node titles which highlight important keywords/search terms for that node
  • good descriptions for each category and node, again with keywords/search terms, exposed under the category and node using the ACP settings
  • where feasible, edit thread titles
  • use Xenforo settings and robots.txt to block chat nodes and introduction nodes: chances are they will not be indexed anyway and certainly they will not help your forum to rank for any reasonable search query
my dear
Now I am using

[XF2SEO] XenForo SEO 1.0.5 addon​

to improve my seo on google search

Because my site has never improved in archiving

in fact , the picture is below

I don't know how to write the information

in description , metadata title , metadata description

Can you help me on how to write the information

in the right way.

screenshot-24.png

Top Bottom