Add-on Best Chat for Xenforo 1.4.2

Sorted.
Didn't even know there was a filter for that in the first place - and hence why I changed it anyway.

Overall most say it is a resource hog, buggy and glitchy but then also some say the latest version is good and fixes the patches!
If they would have given me a dollar for every time they said they fixed something then I would have my money back. The main problem is that when they do fix something, the bug reappears in the next version or next fix.
I will believe it when I see a bug tracker.

I do think that for people with a very small site and a good server, the performance issues will be manageable. But if you experience performance issues with arrowchat then you will likely experience more problems with cometchat.
I am so glad you wrote this Alfa as I was very likely to spend the 500USD (£350) for it!!
I will definitely avoid this.. Until I know that YOU are 100% (or at least 95% lol) happy.
I spent $1000. ($500 for platinum version + $500 for xenforo functions) In return I got years of headache and spent literally hundreds of manhours to get it to work.

I do think that for people with a very small site and a good server, the performance issues will be manageable. But if you experience performance issues with arrowchat then you will likely experience more problems with cometchat.
I spent $1000. ($500 for platinum version + $500 for xenforo functions) In return I got years of headache and spent literally hundreds of manhours to get it to work.

That's shocking..
All in all, regardless of board sizes, we're in the same boat as it's something we both need.
I don't know how AC can fail, it's install and that's that. Maybe it was having an off day I don't know, but I will not spend £1k on a chat that is buggy glitchy, bloated and not worked on correctly.
Such a shame, AC seemed to be so good and up until Monday eve it was doing well, besides lack of video for iOS.

Indeed, requires a huge amount of man hours. That's something money cannot buy.

Top Bottom