We have recently migrated so I assume this is a server configuration issue, likely a cache issue.
- Both www and non-www versions of your URL are working.
- IP isn't changing
- Not receiving any errors, just logging out
- Happening in all browsers
- Using cloudflare but have turned all performance off so just running the DNS, nothing more through them
- It's only affecting the AdminCP, not the forum itself
When removing this from config.php and making it false
$config['cache']['cacheSessions'] = false;
The issue is common as reported here: