• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Tag Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to xfrocks for logging in and trying to see what the issue was :D MUCH appreciated! It suddenly began working on its own but he took the time to help!

Thanks again :D

It'd be cool if you could allow commas or colons like this:

@Username: blah OR @Username, hello
Only comma can be used because by default XenForo accepts all characters with the only exception is comma.
If you want to use comma, open bdTagMe/DataWriter/DiscussionMessagePost.php, find
PHP:
if ($matched = preg_match('/(\s|^)@([^\s]+)/',$value,$matches,PREG_OFFSET_CAPTURE,$offset)) {
Replace with
PHP:
if ($matched = preg_match('/(\s|^)@([^\s,]+)/',$value,$matches,PREG_OFFSET_CAPTURE,$offset)) {

:D

In library\bdTagMe\DataWriter\DiscussionMessagePost.php at line 3 I changed:
PHP:
class bdTagMe_DataWriter_DiscussionMessagePost extends XenForo_DataWriter {
And when I try to post something I get this error in console:
Fatal error: Class bdTagMe_DataWriter_DiscussionMessagePost contains 3 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (XenForo_DataWriter::_getFields, XenForo_DataWriter::_getExistingData, XenForo_DataWriter::_getUpdateCondition) in \xenforo\library\bdTagMe\DataWriter\DiscussionMessagePost.php on line 103

In library\bdTagMe\DataWriter\DiscussionMessagePost.php at line 3 I changed:
PHP:
class bdTagMe_DataWriter_DiscussionMessagePost extends XenForo_DataWriter {
And when I try to post something I get this error in console:
Nice find!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom