Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
@xfrocks - you're fukin awesome, man! Tagging's just got a *LOT* better.

My second request :sick: : Could you allow usernames starting with special characters to be tagged? I can't tag a user with username [Prototype].

@xfrocks - you're fukin awesome, man! Tagging's just got a *LOT* better.

My second request :sick: : Could you allow usernames starting with special characters to be tagged? I can't tag a user with username [Prototype].
That cannot be done with the current tagging suggestion (built by XenForo). You will need to give suggestion to KAM to have it working. FYI, the old version of this add-on for XenForo 1.0 does support those usernames so it is possible to do ;)

Do you have screenshot about this option, i dont understand what reorder ?
It reorder user in the suggestion list. More active (more messages, more recent activities) user will show up first.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 11.14.00 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 11.14.00 PM.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 17
Hello all,
Could you explain me how this add-on works? I don't understand it very well.. And it has so many positives feedback that i feel dumb for not installing it already.
Regards.

Hello all,
Could you explain me how this add-on works? I don't understand it very well.. And it has so many positives feedback that i feel dumb for not installing it already.
Regards.
This add-on started since XenForo 1.0 and added user tagging functionality. Since then, XenForo itself gained this feature and the add-on only provide email notification upon tagging.

Top Bottom