Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
This is working great but one small problem, the link in the message to the thread is so small, is there somewhere to change this and make the text of that link larger?
Thanks,

[bd] Tag Me v3 only works with XenForo 1.3.x

UGH. I already uploaded the new files via FTP, is that going to mess up my site until I upgrade to 1.3?

This is working great but one small problem, the link in the message to the thread is so small, is there somewhere to change this and make the text of that link larger?
Thanks,
You can use CSS I think. The rendering is taken care by XenForo now so you can ask KAM if you want to.

Hey. If i update to 3.0.2 i get the following error :

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '234-profile_post_tag' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in bdTagMe/Installer.php at line 97
  4. bdTagMe_Installer::installCustomized() in bdTagMe/Installer.php at line 40
  5. bdTagMe_Installer::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/web1/htdocs/forum/admin.php at line 13

Hey. If i update to 3.0.2 i get the following error :

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '234-profile_post_tag' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in bdTagMe/Installer.php at line 97
  4. bdTagMe_Installer::installCustomized() in bdTagMe/Installer.php at line 40
  5. bdTagMe_Installer::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/web1/htdocs/forum/admin.php at line 13
Looks like some alerts have been sent out by XenForo 1.3 before you updated the add-on. Please run this query in phpMyAdmin or similar

Code:
DELETE FROM xf_user_alert
WHERE content_type = 'profile_post' AND (action = 'tagged' OR action = 'comment_tagged')

Is there a way to force all members to have the Receive email when name is mentioned box ticked rather than unticked?

I don't mean for them to not be able to untick it, I mean so that when this lovely feature is installed then they all receive the emails until they disable it rather than the other way round.

Is there a way to force all members to have the Receive email when name is mentioned box ticked rather than unticked?

I don't mean for them to not be able to untick it, I mean so that when this lovely feature is installed then they all receive the emails until they disable it rather than the other way round.

See my post here about this:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-tag-me-for-xenforo-1-3.28345/page-64#post-717639

@xfrocks could this be added to the Far for this add-on? This question has been asked several times now and it would save users having to search through the thread for the answer.

Usergroup tagging isn't working for me.

I have set up a test usergroup, with [Tag Me] Tag group enabled and made the group taggable. I then tag that group in a post but the two testmembers in that group do not get alerts that they have been tagged.

What am I missing?

Update on this: email notifications for usergroup tags are working, but not the forum alerts.
If this is the case, it is mostly that user in the user group received some other alerts regarding the post so the add-on didn't send out another alert.

Hi @xfrocks
i disabled this addon ( i need this :( ) because there is conflict with Social Teams addon by @Nobita.Kun
If i enable this addon i can't post in Social teams addon and i have this error:

Code:
Illegal offset type
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 9
bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Comment.php at line 206
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Comment->_sendAlertToUsersWatchedOnPost() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Comment.php at line 157
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Comment->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 408
Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Post->actionComment() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/index.php at line 13

The problem is in your addon or in @Nobita.Kun addon?
Antonio

Hi @xfrocks
i disabled this addon ( i need this :( ) because there is conflict with Social Teams addon by @Nobita.Kun
If i enable this addon i can't post in Social teams addon and i have this error:

Code:
Illegal offset type
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 9
bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Comment.php at line 206
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Comment->_sendAlertToUsersWatchedOnPost() in Nobita/Teams/DataWriter/Comment.php at line 157
Nobita_Teams_DataWriter_Comment->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Nobita/Teams/ControllerPublic/Post.php at line 408
Nobita_Teams_ControllerPublic_Post->actionComment() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/index.php at line 13

The problem is in your addon or in @Nobita.Kun addon?
Antonio
:D I've change the code but not testing yet. I will respond for you when I completed ;)

Top Bottom