Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
XenForo doesn't allow you to import XML with a lowered version id. You can enable debug mode and edit the add-on to have version id of 1 then you can import the XML.

Reactions: Rob
XenForo doesn't allow you to import XML with a lowered version id. You can enable debug mode and edit the add-on to have version id of 1 then you can import the XML.
Looks like I'm kinda 'fked! Will disable this for some time.

Or I'll just go ahead install the 1.3 RC. I updated your other add-ons too. :(

Hi,

I am interested in this addon. I would like to use it for a very special purpose and would like to know whether this is possible-

1. is it possible that I can tag as many users as I want to to send them a conversation message ?
2. is it possible that only the admin or only admin and moderators can use the tagging, but all users no matter which group can get tagged?
3. is it posible to sent the user only a conversation/alert with no email?

What I want to do:

I have many accounts with invalid email addresses. They are now set in userstatus "waiting for email verification(edit)". I want to sent all those users with this userstatus an alert/conversation (not by email obvioulsy), so next time they login, they see the alert and change then their email address in their profile.

Is this possible?

Hi,

I am interested in this addon. I would like to use it for a very special purpose and would like to know whether this is possible-

1. is it possible that I can tag as many users as I want to to send them a conversation message ?
2. is it possible that only the admin or only admin and moderators can use the tagging, but all users no matter which group can get tagged?
3. is it posible to sent the user only a conversation/alert with no email?

What I want to do:

I have many accounts with invalid email addresses. They are now set in userstatus "waiting for email verification(edit)". I want to sent all those users with this userstatus an alert/conversation (not by email obvioulsy), so next time they login, they see the alert and change then their email address in their profile.

Is this possible?
1. This add-on doesn't send conversation message upon tagging. So the answer is no.
2. Yes, permission can be set per user group.
3. See #1.

What you want to do, you can use Notices or [bd] Alerts add-on.

XenForo 1.3.0 will have an Invalid Email user state which displays a notice to those users who have that status, asking them to update their email address. That's probably not that far away, if it meets your needs.

i would probably know how to fix this, but one doesn't not know where to find the template to remove restriction of Max tagged users.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'OPTION_MAX_TAGGED_USERS' - library/bdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/ProfilePost.php:22
Generated By: valleymodz™, Today at 5:42 PM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/members/i__itop__i.319/post"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["message"] => string(46) "bro can you update ur tool for bo2 thanks :)
"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/forums/members/i__itop__i.319/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

i would probably know how to fix this, but one doesn't not know where to find the template to remove restriction of Max tagged users.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'OPTION_MAX_TAGGED_USERS' - library/bdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/ProfilePost.php:22
Generated By: valleymodz™, Today at 5:42 PM
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/members/i__itop__i.319/post"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["message"] => string(46) "bro can you update ur tool for bo2 thanks :)
"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/forums/members/i__itop__i.319/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Looks like you are running XenForo 1.2?

We've a user with username [Prototype]. We can't tag him; perhaps because the username starts with a special character. Do you plan to support usernames starting with special characters?

We've a user with username [Prototype]. We can't tag him; perhaps because the username starts with a special character. Do you plan to support usernames starting with special characters?
Actually this add-on supports that username from version 1 but since version 2, it uses XenForo engine and nothing much I can do about that. Sorry. You may want to post a suggestion to KAM.

I would like to tags to the recent news block on the xenporta portal - any suggestions? Anyone do this?

Is there HTML I can add to the template?

Thanks in advance (i searched this thread first to no avail)

umm yes 1.2.5

i am waiting for the stable release of 1.3, because my site is a highly productive site..
Then you need this version https://xfrocks.com/resources/bd-tag-me-for-xenforo-1-2.11/

I would like to tags to the recent news block on the xenporta portal - any suggestions? Anyone do this?

Is there HTML I can add to the template?

Thanks in advance (i searched this thread first to no avail)
Sorry I don't understand your question...

Top Bottom