Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
@xfrocks I've noticed that these templates still exist in 3.0.3

alert_profile_post_comment_tagged
alert_profile_post_tagged

Are they still required now that tagging in profile posts is part of the core?

If they aren't, could they be removed in your next update of this add-on?

@xfrocks I've noticed that these templates still exist in 3.0.3

alert_profile_post_comment_tagged
alert_profile_post_tagged

Are they still required now that tagging in profile posts is part of the core?

If they aren't, could they be removed in your next update of this add-on?
v3.0.4 removed those unused templates.

A few minutes ago. I didn't enter update text so no alert for those who watched the resource.
I must say I do find your policy of adding minor updates to your resources very frustrating. I like to keep my add-ons up-to-date and I can't when you do this. I know you've said before that the minor updates don't affect everyone. Well, this one does due to another add-on I use. Can't you just post the updates like all other add-on authors do and then let us decide whether or not we want to upgrade or not? You could just put "minor bug fixes" if you didn't want to spend time detailing what you have done to save you time.

I must say I do find your policy of adding minor updates to your resources very frustrating. I like to keep my add-ons up-to-date and I can't when you do this. I know you've said before that the minor updates don't affect everyone. Well, this one does due to another add-on I use. Can't you just post the updates like all other add-on authors do and then let us decide whether or not we want to upgrade or not? You could just put "minor bug fixes" if you didn't want to spend time detailing what you have done to save you time.
Well, I did quote you to let you know (the one who is affected). I guess the update notification is designed the way it is now for a reason (not all update warrant a notification) so I guess I used it correctly. Sorry if that troubles you though :(

Well, I did quote you to let you know (the one who is affected). I guess the update notification is designed the way it is now for a reason (not all update warrant a notification) so I guess I used it correctly. Sorry if that troubles you though :(
Yes, you did quote me, so thank you for that and for the fix for which I am grateful. I'm just pointing out though that anyone else won't know about this update which will fix this issue for them too unless they come specifically looking in this thread, and not everyone has time to do that, at least immediately. An update notification would do so though.

Trying to upgrade from 2.0.1 to newest version on XF 1.3.1.
When I upload the xml file I receive this error:
Callback bdTagMe_Listener::init_dependencies is invalid (Invalid Method).

Any ideas?

Trying to upgrade from 2.0.1 to newest version on XF 1.3.1.
When I upload the xml file I receive this error:
Callback bdTagMe_Listener::init_dependencies is invalid (Invalid Method).

Any ideas?
Try reuploading the files. Make sure you use the right XML file too.

@xfrocks I m using user group tagging and i tried the @admin usergroup tag.
When i click the admin tag, i shows all admins on overlay windows. But i shows old admins too.

Someone was admin and he left now but i still see the his name on admin group window, but i m sure he is in members usergroup and no administrator setted.

What is the problem ?

admin-user-group.webp

@xfrocks I m using user group tagging and i tried the @admin usergroup tag.
When i click the admin tag, i shows all admins on overlay windows. But i shows old admins too.

Someone was admin and he left now but i still see the his name on admin group window, but i m sure he is in members usergroup and no administrator setted.

What is the problem ?

Check if he still has the admin user group selected as a secondary user group.

Top Bottom