Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Yes it's being tagged, but they are not being alerted, no alerts receive.

I've just tested this with a user with a space in their name. It is working for both tags and alerts.

Have you checked in the ACP that you have "Send Alerts in Batches" unticked and "Send Alert Emails" ticked?
Have your users got alerts/email notifications switched on for tagging?

updateing to 1.7.5 (still on xf 1.1.4) worked fine but the suggestion box for usernames does not show up anymore in quick editor (it's working in full editor)

works fine for me (an Arabic forum), except for profile posts on search results pages, it shows symbols instead of arabic letters.
On community/members/محب-العلم.2/#profile-post-243 page: Tagged Username is OK.
tag_me_2.webp

But on community/search/11306/ page: Tagged Username is shown as symbols.
tag_me_1.webp
Please advise!

Hey @xfrocks, I just recently tried the TinyMCE Quattro demo and unfortunately the suggestion of usernames while enterting nicks does not work there. I guess you don't feel like spending time on something like this as tagging will be part of the core once this editor goes "mainstream", right? Or do you have an idea where to look? Maybe it's something easily done?

Hello
I am facing an issue using TagMe with CClearout addon Quattro.
The user dropdown list does not shows when inserting an @ in the message.
Indeed the tag is working ok on post.
Any way to fix that ?
Regards,

Hey @xfrocks, I just recently tried the TinyMCE Quattro demo and unfortunately the suggestion of usernames while enterting nicks does not work there. I guess you don't feel like spending time on something like this as tagging will be part of the core once this editor goes "mainstream", right? Or do you have an idea where to look? Maybe it's something easily done?

Hello
I am facing an issue using TagMe with CClearout addon Quattro.
The user dropdown list does not shows when inserting an @ in the message.
Indeed the tag is working ok on post.
Any way to fix that ?
Regards,

I'm currently working with Cedric to have the two add-ons working together ;)

Top Bottom