Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
For those wanting to convert old alerts for XF 1.2, this MySQL query should do the trick:
Code:
update xf_user_alert set action = replace(action, 'tagged', 'tag')

Did you try this with the BETA already? If so, did you disabled this plugin and just go with the internal tagging system?

Instead of updating this addon to support Xf 1.2, Why not just extend the current built-in tag feature of xenforo instead of overwriting it?

Did you try this with the BETA already? If so, did you disabled this plugin and just go with the internal tagging system?
Yes, if you don't use it you'll have a bunch of blank alerts with just avatars and dates. The fix I posted is intended for when using the built-in XenForo 1.2 tagging, with this addon disabled.

Last edited:
Hmm...I face a weird problem, my users face it as well. No errors show up.

If there is a tag, the text after the tag disappears, example I type"
"@Divvens this is an example, trust me it is!"

It shows up
"@Divvens this is a"

The rest of the text is gone.

Hmm...I face a weird problem, my users face it as well. No errors show up.

If there is a tag, the text after the tag disappears, example I type"
"@Divvens this is an example, trust me it is!"

It shows up
"@Divvens this is a"

The rest of the text is gone.

Which version of XenForo are you running?

I'll revert back to 1.7.5 and see if it resolves the issue, should I do that?

Though, we've been running 1.7.5b since the day it was released and the problem just started occurring out of the blue.

@xfrocks
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Array to string...', '/var/www/librar...', 192, Array)
#1 /var/www/library/XenForo/Input.php(192): strval(Array)
#2 /var/www/library/XenForo/Input.php(179): XenForo_Input::_doClean('string', Array, Array, '')
#3 /var/www/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(24): XenForo_Input->filterSingle('username', 'string')
#4 /var/www/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(10): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(313): bdTagMe_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex()
#6 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /var/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Happened a few dozen times in one minute, haven't seen it before/simce.

I'm having some trouble this morning as well. Users are getting the drop down when they start tagging someone, and the name completes itself when they hit enter or click on the user they want to tag. However, the tag doesn't become a tag—it just looks like regular text. I have the Remove "@" and Working Mode: URL options selected, running 1.1.5. Was working great yesterday. Strange!

Yeah this doesn't work on 1.2 Learned that the hard way. Will there be an update soon?

Top Bottom