Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
i have this problem:

first installed on my local host: works fine without any problems.

then installed on my server.
addon works so far, but i cant give user permissions.
there is no part in the acp.
on my local host there is everything there.

Hey guys,

I am loving the add-on and it works just fine on the forums. However, the status updates get messed up on XenPorta... Any suggestions how to either make it show up the same way as on the forums or deactivate the parsing in the status updates?

status.webp

I have this addon installed but unfortunately the custom template doesn't work...I changed the HTML but it doesn't add my custom class to the HTML it creates. :(

This is a really neat add-on!

One suggestion: Is it possible to link the @ symbol as well? On Twitter the @ symbol gets linked when you mention someone, and it would be nice to match their functionality (since I'm guessing that's what most people are used to).

EDIT: Also one question: If someone quotes a post where a user was tagged, will they then get another alert for being tagged?

I've noticed that when I try tagging someone with the @ symbol it replaces their name with Array

So if I type out

@User1

It ends up being

Array

When it should have read

User1

when I finish posting... It link to the correct user, but the post changed the name to Array. (We have no such user)

Any thoughts on this?

I found semi solution for the @Staff feature anyone using the Minorin Editor can add the list of the staff members as a button, to easily insert their names and send them an alert.

Is it possible to let users get notified when some pre-definied tags are mentioned, fx "receive alert when "France" is mentioned" in a post, ie. "France is predefined?

Is it possible to let users get notified when some pre-definied tags are mentioned, fx "receive alert when "France" is mentioned" in a post, ie. "France is predefined?
Nope.
Good idea though.
Especially good for forum sponsors that want to know how their brand is being discussed.

I've installed this add-on and it's working well for the most part. The only issue is that tagged users never get notified, any idea what could be the problem? Where should I start looking to troubleshoot this?

One thing that didn't work quite as expected:

If you try to tag someone inside paratheses like this: (@xfrocks)

It doesn't work. Not that important, but it would be nice if it did. :)

Top Bottom