Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
I've just noticed a small bug, not sure if it has been reported already.

We have a couple of hidden moderation/admin forums on our forum. It turns out that if you were to tag a member in one of these forums and that member has no access to that forum, they will still receive an alert.

When they go to view the alerts, there is no content there, but it will then leave them confused as to why they were notified about an alert when there isn't one.

I've just noticed a small bug, not sure if it has been reported already.

We have a couple of hidden moderation/admin forums on our forum. It turns out that if you were to tag a member in one of these forums and that member has no access to that forum, they will still receive an alert.

When they go to view the alerts, there is no content there, but it will then leave them confused as to why they were notified about an alert when there isn't one.
as designed.

I've tried to integrate tagme with lnblog as following : I added 'lnblog_entry_view' and 'lnblog_entry_create' into bdtagme_editor template. When I'm in "entry create" page, I can tag people but in the "Entry view" page, it doesn't display tag link like in the "thread view" page. It show only @username text. How can I fix this ? thank you very much

Is there a way, to establish a @Staff tag so that when someone uses it, all the moderators and admins get a notification. I also have the MassAlert plugin installed, so if it helps in sending the alert to all the staff memebers, there is that option too. Please do let me know.

Thank You.

Is there a way, to establish a @Staff tag so that when someone uses it, all the moderators and admins get a notification. I also have the MassAlert plugin installed, so if it helps in sending the alert to all the staff memebers, there is that option too. Please do let me know.

Thank You.
Anyone?

I've tried to integrate tagme with lnblog as following : I added 'lnblog_entry_view' and 'lnblog_entry_create' into bdtagme_editor template. When I'm in "entry create" page, I can tag people but in the "Entry view" page, it doesn't display tag link like in the "thread view" page. It show only @username text. How can I fix this ? thank you very much
What you have done only half of the solution (to provide the front-end support so user can tag). You will need to write an add-on to finish the other half because when the blog entry is saved, it needs to be processed (on the server side) too.

Thank You.
Currently it's not possible. However, as I can see many people requested for this. I may try to implement it. No guarantee or ETA though...

Unable to tag members who's usernames start with for example .: ( . : )

The suggested username appears, but the tagging doesn't work.

Currently it's not possible. However, as I can see many people requested for this. I may try to implement it. No guarantee or ETA though...

Is their an approach to this which you may lead me to, so I could try and implement this myself?

Is their an approach to this which you may lead me to, so I could try and implement this myself?
You will need a table (or an array in PHP) to store the special group with list of targeted users. Then when that group is matched, send notification to those users instead.

@xfrocks, So is it easier by any chance if we use the moderators group and no special group.

Unable to tag members who's usernames start with for example .: ( . : )
The suggested username appears, but the tagging doesn't work.
xfrocks: This is by design, sorry :(.
Maybe changing their names from
.:username:.
to
username:.
would be worth it ?

Top Bottom