Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Hey XFRocks,

I think the latest update of the Tapatalk plugin may have broken this, I'm not sure if it's an issue with your mod or theirs.

I'm getting a JS error when trying to create threads sometimes
Revert to tapatalk 1.1.4
Lot of people have issues with it. Look at the tapatalk thread.

This mod was working fine but I saw there was an upgrade out so I installed the ugprade and now whenever I tag another user, I see a java error consol message.
I do NOT see any error if I only try to tag myself

even with the error, the post goes through
but I do not want my members to see an error everytime they tag a user
I've disabled the mod for now, it gets used all the time.. I searched the last few pages of this thread late last night but didn't see anything with this error.
Any suggestions? This is with Firefox.

Thanks

This mod was working fine but I saw there was an upgrade out so I installed the ugprade and now whenever I tag another user, I see a java error consol message.
I do NOT see any error if I only try to tag myself

even with the error, the post goes through
but I do not want my members to see an error everytime they tag a user
I've disabled the mod for now, it gets used all the time.. I searched the last few pages of this thread late last night but didn't see anything with this error.
Any suggestions? This is with Firefox.

Thanks
What's the error message?

What's the error message?
I just saw some users saying they had issues with the tapatalk upgrade
I've disabled it and now your mod works
I also see you're working on a fix?
Thank you. The fix has been added in version 1.5.7.

Do you have an eta? Our members use your mod a lot and several of us use tapatalk :(
I remember looking over the tapatalk login last night (I upgraded all my mods) that they allow tagging in the post, if I'm going to see if I can disable that for now to make both work

I just saw some users saying they had issues with the tapatalk upgrade
I've disabled it and now your mod works
I also see you're working on a fix?

Do you have an eta? Our members use your mod a lot and several of us use tapatalk :(
The Tapatalk problem is not going to be fixed in [bd] Tag Me because it looked like people without this add-on installed also got that problem. The post you quoted is about some thing else. You will need to revert Tapatalk add-on as suggested by Andy:

Revert to tapatalk 1.1.4
Lot of people have issues with it. Look at the tapatalk thread.

The Tapatalk problem is not going to be fixed in [bd] Tag Me because it looked like people without this add-on installed also got that problem. The post you quoted is about some thing else. You will need to revert Tapatalk add-on as suggested by Andy:
ah ok, ya to 1.1.4 I saw that and I will this afternoon

I've gotten it to work without errors with Tapatalk 1.2.0. Don't need to revert to 1.1.4. Only disable "Push Notifications" in Tapatalk Options (Admin Control Panel -> Options -> Tapatalk Options):

tapatalk.webp

Excellent Mod but theirs a few things I would like to see.

When you tag somebody it should send that person an alert, "(Username) has tagged you in (post)" ECT

I would also like the ability to hash tag a entire group for example #admin would send an alert to all the admins or #registered would send an alert to all the Registered users. Hash tagging should be permission protected though! So its not abused.

When you tag somebody it should send that person an alert, "(Username) has tagged you in (post)" ECT

I would also like the ability to hash tag a entire group for example #admin would send an alert to all the admins or #registered would send an alert to all the Registered users. Hash tagging should be permission protected though! So its not abused.

I wonder if you can do that for Gritter Notices ?
(Chris' addon )

I have Gritter Notices installed I think having a Twitter Style Notice could get annoying, especially if your MR popular haha

You should receive an alert. You didn't?

Love this addon and am desperate to use it on my site, however it doesn't seem to like people who have spaces in their name?

Most of my members have a space in their name which means they cannot be tagged by the app

Love this addon and am desperate to use it on my site, however it doesn't seem to like people who have spaces in their name?

Most of my members have a space in their name which means they cannot be tagged by the app
Go to AdminCP > Options > [bd] Tag Me, you will find the option "Suggestion Maximum Length", you can use it to make it work with username with spaces. Enter something like 10 or 20.

I might have missed it in this thread but is there a reason I have the Tag Cloud in my custom skin but not in the original one?

James

Top Bottom