Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
The usergroup icon from gravatar appears in the tag suggestion dialog, but not in the posts when an usergroup is tagged, like when tagging other users. Is this normal ?

Been trying to figure what's wrong with the addon on my forum, have these two errors:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file - library/bdTagMe/ShippableHelper/Updater.php:820

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'bdTagMe_ShippableHelper_Updater' not found - library/bdTagMe/Listener.php:40

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Any ideas?

For the check-box in "Contact Details" for this add-on named "Receive email when name is mentioned" , is there any way to have this checked by default for all users. No one will go and check this voluntarily.

For the check-box in "Contact Details" for this add-on named "Receive email when name is mentioned" , is there any way to have this checked by default for all users. No one will go and check this voluntarily.
In template named "bdtagme_account_contact_details_messaging"

Find line:
<li><label for="ctrl_bdtagme_email"><input type="checkbox" name="bdtagme_email" value="1" id="ctrl_bdtagme_email" {xen:checked '{$visitor.bdtagme_email}'} />

Change to:
<li><label for="ctrl_bdtagme_email"><input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="bdtagme_email" value="1" id="ctrl_bdtagme_email" {xen:checked '{$visitor.bdtagme_email}'} />

Right? Seems to work.

In template named "bdtagme_account_contact_details_messaging"

Find line:
<li><label for="ctrl_bdtagme_email"><input type="checkbox" name="bdtagme_email" value="1" id="ctrl_bdtagme_email" {xen:checked '{$visitor.bdtagme_email}'} />

Change to:
<li><label for="ctrl_bdtagme_email"><input type="checkbox" checked="checked" name="bdtagme_email" value="1" id="ctrl_bdtagme_email" {xen:checked '{$visitor.bdtagme_email}'} />

Right? Seems to work.
There's no need to edit templates. See this post on enabling this for all users:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-tag-me-for-xenforo-1-3.28345/page-80#post-876276

Oh I did not see that checkbox in options, thanks! Now that I have already changed template, it should auto apply to all users right, but will the template stay "checked" whenever I update this add-on? Or would I have to modify it each time I upgrade?
I'd remove the template edit. Changing it to checked won't have enabled the email option (it would only apply if they visit that page and then save). You need to carry out the instructions in the post I linked to (after which it'll be checked anyway).

I'd remove the template edit. Changing it to checked won't have enabled the email option (it would only apply if they visit that page and then save). You need to carry out the instructions in the post I linked to (after which it'll be checked anyway).
Ok will do...except...can you give a short step by step on how to?

I put this:
UPDATE xf_user_option SET bdtagme_email = 1;

where in database? and then run it how?

Sorry, learning lots as I go.

Ok will do...except...can you give a short step by step on how to?

I put this:
UPDATE xf_user_option SET bdtagme_email = 1;

where in database? and then run it how?

Sorry, learning lots as I go.
Yes, enter the command in phpadmin in the SQL tab.

sometimes it works and sometimes not.
If only some users are getting tagged by your group alerts, be sure to check the "Maximum mention alerts per message" permission in the users>user group permissions>[your group] menu. We had a similar issue of only some users being tagged by alerts, and increasing that fixed it for us. To be sure it's set up correctly, you can also use the "Analyse Permissions" functionality of XF.

@xfrocks glitch, when tagging someone in a profile post comment, you get an empty alert.
Has anyone by any chance been able to resolve this issue? Rebuilding the master data unfortunately did not do the trick. We've also confirmed that it's due to the [bd] Tag Me add-on, as disabling it fixes this problem.

Top Bottom