Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
I managed to get it working today but I think there is something worth mentioning:

Untitled-1.webp

this checkbox is not ticked my default when you install the add-on......and without this ticked...it does not work! (this is in "contact details")
also there is a bit of a grammatical error, it should read "Receive email when your name is mentioned"
so does anyone know how to globally turn this tick box "on" and then it works! and visitors can decide to turn it off when they get there first alert/email?

thanks

I managed to get it working today but I think there is something worth mentioning:

View attachment 65512

this checkbox is not ticked my default when you install the add-on......and without this ticked...it does not work! (this is in "contact details")
also there is a bit of a grammatical error, it should read "Receive email when your name is mentioned"
so does anyone know how to globally turn this tick box "on" and then it works! and visitors can decide to turn it off when they get there first alert/email?

thanks
ACP > Options > User Registration

This will only change it for new registrations, not existing users. For them you'll have to change that in the database. There is a query you can run to do this but I can't remember it offhand.

i have install the addon , but when i use @moderator its not going .. not tagging the group. the permisson is set ... anybody a idea what i do wrong ?

greetz

i have install the addon , but when i use @moderator its not going .. not tagging the group. the permisson is set ... anybody a idea what i do wrong ?

greetz
Have you set the moderator group to be taggable?

ACP > Users > Users > List User Groups > Moderator
Make sure Is taggable is ticked

I can tag usergroups, but the users in those groups do not receive any alert. The post has the groups tagged ok, but no alerts are received.

Just to expand on the last post. The target users in the usergroups have the 'receive email when mentioned' flag enabled. The usergroup is enabled for tagging also. When I type @usergroup in the post I can select the usergroup no problem and it's linked up fine upon posting.

I would like this feature to work irrespective of user settings (especially email settings)

Note: the files that downloaded where "encrypted"

That is the first time it occurred to me and the install add-on failed.

I had to un-check Encrypted files on my local machine > re upload > installed add-on

Works like a charm.

@xfrocks you have to change something that Tag Me works again with TinyMCE:
Sorry, I've read too fast. I thought you were talking about QuoteMe not tagMe. For the Tag Me addon, could you please contact XFrocks. I've changed the integration method in the last version. See the last part of the FAQ about the Quattro setup listener. It should be easier to integrate.

@xfrocks can i just ask if you are working on fixes to the reported issues? I just need to know if the mod is still going to be supported?

"3. Tagged users will receive alerts and emails (user configurable)"

Will this happen by default, or can admin make it happen for all users or do users have to activate it themselves?

"3. Tagged users will receive alerts and emails (user configurable)"

Will this happen by default, or can admin make it happen for all users or do users have to activate it themselves?
You can switch on email notifications for tagging by default for new registrations in ACP >Options > User Registration > Default Registration Values and ticking the option Receive email when name is mentioned

If you want to switch on email notifications for existing users, you'll have to run an SQL query in your database.

Code:
UPDATE xf_user_option SET bdtagme_email = 1;

Users can of course then choose to switch them off if they wish.

Top Bottom