Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Have a small problem, if I tag the moderators, when I click on the link, some banned users and myself (the admin) appear there. No idea why is this happening

After installing the payment gates add on by you and updating tapatalk, this app seems to have stopped working properly. Anyone else have anything similar happen?

This is very buggy. Many users are not getting alerts where they should and Usergroup tagging does not work period. All groups are taggable and tag permissions set to allow. Any updates planned for this?

This is very buggy. Many users are not getting alerts where they should and Usergroup tagging does not work period. All groups are taggable and tag permissions set to allow. Any updates planned for this?
What is the tag limit set to for both user tags and group tagging in each groups permissions? If each is only set to, say 5,then only 5 alerts will be sent and the rest won't be alerted.

Reactions: Rob
What is the tag limit set to for both user tags and group tagging in each groups permissions? If each is only set to, say 5,then only 5 alerts will be sent and the rest won't be alerted.
Each group is taggable and has 'unlimited' set as tag limit.

Anyone got any idea about this issue:
@xfrocks
Ran into a slight problem after installing. After tagging on someone's profile (suggestion list displays usernames properly, etc), it will give - [10000:iMoses]. We had this error on 1.1 but someone fixed it without documenting it. Any insight? Thanks in advance!

Thanks.

Are you running XenForo 1.2 or else? Most alerts issue are resolved by double check the maximum tags permission as @Martok said. And if user group tagging is not working at all, maybe you should check the permission tag user group (it is a new permission).

Anyone got any idea about this issue:

Thanks.
XenForo version please?

@xfrocks I'm on 1.3 Beta. All usergroups are marked as taggable. All staff groups have the Usergroup tag permission set to allow and all groups have 'unlimited' set as the tag limit.

I don't believe my settings are wrong unless there are more controls elsewhere.

Thanks for looking at this.

I meant on which page it showed up wrong. Can you take a screenshot then?
9q2h.png

Top Bottom