Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Ok I ran this query twice, it says loading but then nothing happens and nothing is changed...

Code:
UPDATE xf_post
SET message =
REPLACE(message, ‘[USER=1]old username[/USER]’, ‘[USER=1]new username[/USER]’
Err, you did replace the user id and name with your data right? I can't help you further with this. This is a very risky situation and it is not recommended to be done without proper preparation.

Err, you did replace the user id and name with your data right? I can't help you further with this. This is a very risky situation and it is not recommended to be done without proper preparation.

Ok I was putting the query in the wrong place. I got it to work. Thanks for your help

How do I used that to replace like this...

Find
[quote="Old Name, post:

Replace
[quote="New Name, post:
Surely there's no need to do this. You simply want to replace the Old Name with the New Name, so no need for all the extras around it.

Surely there's no need to do this. You simply want to replace the Old Name with the New Name, so no need for all the extras around it.

But wont doing that replace every instance where that name is used? For example if I wanted to change Tom into John then it will change every instance of Tom into John.

If some posts/threads have an article about someone called Tom then the query will change it to an article about John. For example if there is an article saying Tom Cruise made a new film, the article will now say John Cruise made a new film.

That's why I added the [Quote= bit so that only the instances where that username was quoted will change and not every instance of that specific name being used.

But wont doing that replace every instance where that name is used? For example if I wanted to change Tom into John then it will change every instance of Tom into John.

If some posts/threads have an article about someone called Tom then the query will change it to an article about John. For example if there is an article saying Tom Cruise made a new film, the article will now say John Cruise made a new film.

That's why I added the
I assumed that the usernames would be fairly unique as they are on my site and here on Xenforo (well, most are). If they aren't then of course you'll have to be more specific with regex replacement.

Hi, @xfrocks

I have a problem with the addon and the XMgallery from Chris. I have TMCE Quatro, Tag me installed. If i let the Tag me add on enabled, the TMCE editor isnt show up in the Xmgallery. if i disable the add on its working fine. Is there a way to fix this?

got this error

Code:
File does not exist: /home/**/domains/**.nl/public_html/xf/js/sedo/tinyquattro/tinymce/plugins/bdtagme, referer: http://**.nl/xf/index.php?media/papapapapaapapap.2/xf/js/sedo/tinyquattro/tinymce/plugins/bdtagme, referer: http://**/xf/index.php?media/papapapapaapapap.2/

The files are all there, but what i see is that it refers to bdtagme.. and not to bdTagme. On the server its Tag with a capital. Its working in the forum normal, only in the xmg i get this

Last edited:
I instaled TMCE Quatro and have errors.
cclaerhout wrote:

You've two JS errors that need to be fixed:

The first one is relative to the Taigachat addon. Try to update to a more recent version
TypeError: $balloon.data(...) is undefined
').css('cursor', 'pointer').html($balloon.data('text').replace(/%d/, newDifference)).click(function(e)" class="errorSourceCode ">...).css('cursor', 'pointer').html($balloon.data('text').replace(/%d/, newDifferenc...
taigac...977845a (ligne 124)

The second one is related to the bd tagme addon. Try to contact Ragtek to have more information. But it looks the addon is enable but its plugin is missing. You can try to disable the bdtagme addon at the moment.
Failed to load: http://forum.xxx.su/js/sedo/tinyquattro/tinymce/plugins/bdtagme/plugin.min.js

Top Bottom