[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

Hi,
i use default style and i click "click here" but not works... :(
And in my log error i have always this error :
Code:
bdSocialShare_Exception_Interrupted: {"error":{"message":"(#100) picture URL is not properly formatted","type":"OAuthException","code":100}} - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php:217
Generato Da: antonio de santis, 4 minuti fa
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(94): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->facebookPublishWithAccessToken('320188520811', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), 'CAAHxeS8BptEBAG...')
#1 /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(14): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->facebookPublish('Macroforum.org,...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#2 /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/library/bdSocialShare/ControllerHelper/Recover.php(61): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('facebook', 'Macroforum.org,...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post))
#3 /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/library/bdSocialShare/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(23): bdSocialShare_ControllerHelper_Recover->recover('facebook', Array)
#4 /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): bdSocialShare_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionFacebook()
#5 /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(423) "http://www.macroforum.org/index.php?register%2Ffacebook&code=AQASU0NotmMJNtTzdKBv-RX9s1vL2jOpa1rKux_zoQu6D-nN7kODMekAdttcWYanpu8iKGWkaYf_hIe36g3a9Sp8z8QyQcMH3RbmxBMblRgekltj2LqJvCpSzMggUAx3KyFtgAnr4QEJNOi3zsQ2wKb7MKzBfWHre87O_SumZ_m8tKRNJtRo_HJXr3mU8gJ-tGGbE9jMFyloGOGgJ_2XI9um3Q5_GQbm4DA_NneNbmVA6_1wn1VW3rArHJaovT_F7LMflSF9vM1R7a6N5kb5wWvm2gaBWhiIkZ1rfxfuSP80N6hLANxZDJrJ9OppVHMvHoA&state=642d333567db2f38e5f671decf82b25f"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["register/facebook"] => string(0) ""
    ["code"] => string(323) "AQASU0NotmMJNtTzdKBv-RX9s1vL2jOpa1rKux_zoQu6D-nN7kODMekAdttcWYanpu8iKGWkaYf_hIe36g3a9Sp8z8QyQcMH3RbmxBMblRgekltj2LqJvCpSzMggUAx3KyFtgAnr4QEJNOi3zsQ2wKb7MKzBfWHre87O_SumZ_m8tKRNJtRo_HJXr3mU8gJ-tGGbE9jMFyloGOGgJ_2XI9um3Q5_GQbm4DA_NneNbmVA6_1wn1VW3rArHJaovT_F7LMflSF9vM1R7a6N5kb5wWvm2gaBWhiIkZ1rfxfuSP80N6hLANxZDJrJ9OppVHMvHoA"
    ["state"] => string(32) "642d333567db2f38e5f671decf82b25f"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@xfrocks The Facebook share button is missing on xengallery, i think something on the latest version of the gallery as swapped because the Facebook button seems to be using the image for user location and tagging from xengallery.

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 21.59.12.webp

And in my log error i have always this error :
Code:
bdSocialShare_Exception_Interrupted: {"error":{"message":"(#100) picture URL is not properly formatted","type":"OAuthException","code":100}} - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php:217

Hi there, it looked like the add-on tried to recover from an error and it has problem with the attachment thumbnail URL. What is the post that you were trying to share? I believe it has some attachment uploaded? What kind of attachment is it? Can you try creating a new thread without attachment to see if it works? Thank you and sorry for being slow to response.

@xfrocks The Facebook share button is missing on xengallery, i think something on the latest version of the gallery as swapped because the Facebook button seems to be using the image for user location and tagging from xengallery.

View attachment 54432
Strange bug. May I have access to your forums with an user account (account with access to Xen Gallery of course)? Best to send the information via conversation, thank you.

Hi there, it looked like the add-on tried to recover from an error and it has problem with the attachment thumbnail URL. What is the post that you were trying to share? I believe it has some attachment uploaded? What kind of attachment is it? Can you try creating a new thread without attachment to see if it works? Thank you and sorry for being slow to response.
Hi,
Yes, without attachment it works. But i need share topic with attachments...
Thanks for your support :)

Hi,
Yes, without attachment it works. But i need share topic with attachments...
Thanks for your support :)
Good to know it works when the post has no attachment. Now we have isolated the issue, you still need to answer my other questions:

@xfrocks just had a look at my server error logs and found these errors related to this add-on. Not sure what they mean though :)

[bd] Social Share Exception

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
bdSocialShare_Exception_NotConnected: [bd] Social Share Exception - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php:56
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 11:05
Stack Trace
#0 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(14): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->facebookPublish('me', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#1 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(53): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('facebook', 'me', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#2 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(156): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->publish(Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array, true, Array)
#3 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(8.5474328994751)
#4 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(197): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 8.5474328994751, '')
#5 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(320): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 8.5474328994751, '', false)
#6 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(273): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://www.ps3mania.sk/subdom/xen/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(67) "/subdom/xen/threads/skuska-prepojenia-facebooku-s-psmania-sk.14105/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

[bd] Social Share Exception

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
bdSocialShare_Exception_NotConnected: [bd] Social Share Exception - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php:56
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 11:07
Stack Trace
#0 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(14): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->facebookPublish('me', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#1 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(53): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('facebook', 'me', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#2 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(156): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->publish(Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array, true, Array)
#3 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(9.9999980926514)
#4 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(197): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 9.9999980926514, '')
#5 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(320): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.9999980926514, '', false)
#6 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(273): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(30) "/subdom/xen/find-new/209/posts"
  }
}

Insufficient Data

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Insufficient data - library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php:119
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 19:13
Stack Trace
#0 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(8.4131281375885)
#1 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(197): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 8.4131281375885, '')
#2 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(320): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 8.4131281375885, '', false)
#3 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(273): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#4 /data/web/virtuals/18971/virtual/www/subdom/xen/deferred.php(15): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(12) "/subdom/xen/"
  }
}

Last edited:
@xfrocks just had a look at my server error logs and found these errors relate to this add-on. Not sure what they mean though :)

Those are harmless exception logged to inform admin about user problem when the add-on tried to share something. Maybe I will hide those exception to make it less annoying.

Sent, sorry for slow reply.
Got your information, will check back as soon as I get home.

xfrocks updated [bd] Social Share with a new update entry:

[bd] Social Share now supports Twitter!

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 10.40.20 PM.webp

• Added support for Twitter (Social Network Authentication required)
  • Added support for Recent Status renderer ([bd] Widget Framework 2.3.6+ required)
  • Updated queuing routine to improve performance
  • Updated sonnb - Xen Gallery integration for version 1.0.14
  • Updated to log exception only in debug mode
  • Fixed bug detecting Showcase add-on
  • Fixed bug attachments...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I bought this great addon, thanks!

Now I just wanted to ask that again. It would be great to publish all new articles automatically on facebook and maybe someday on Google+.
Currently no plan for Xenzine Articles add-on for now because it's a paid resource and I don't have access to it unfortunately.

Top Bottom