• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Reputation System

xfrocks

[bd] Reputation System

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload files and directories inside `upload` to your XenForo root
2. Import the xml file via AdminCP
3. IMPORTANT: configure permissions for usergroups and nodes. In general, usergroups permissions will be used unless it's specified in node. So for simplicity, editing usergroups permissions is enough.
4. Configure various options in AdminCP > Home > Options > [bd] Reputation System
5. Import reputation from vBulletin as needed: import users, threads, etc. as normal, there will be extra steps for you to import reputation. Supports XenForo's core importer for vBulletin 3 and the unofficial vBulletin 4 importer. It's not recommend to import the value but if you did manually edit reputation before, you may find it useful.

Attachments

Version 1.2 (18-04-2011)
- Added alert feature (optout-able via Alert Preferences)

Screenshots :)

Attachments

• 001_options.webp
    001_options.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,219
  • 002_post.webp
    002_post.webp
    188.2 KB · Views: 1,177
  • 003_give.webp
    003_give.webp
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 004_post_view.webp
    004_post_view.webp
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,130
  • 005_member_view.webp
    005_member_view.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,110
I am not really into the whole reputation feature but this looks impressive. I might have to give this one a shot. Nice work. :thumbsup:

Delighted to see this! :)

My forum members love their reputation and they do not want to lose it when we do move to XenForo

I am not one of the "Where is the reputation system" kind of person, but I do think that this along with some of your other mods are making it easier for vb boards to convert. Great Job! (y)

I have a issue with it. When in post view it just shows reputation not likes or trophies anymore. Is there a quick fix?

Yeah, on the left how do you edit what shows up? Like the reputation, likes, and trophies?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-04-17 at 9.33.32 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2011-04-17 at 9.33.32 PM.webp
    4 KB · Views: 910
xfrocks, you are making add-ons that I can't help myself but install :D Now I'm updating the widget framework, installing the banking, medal and the guard add-ons. My board will suffer from severe add-on installation if I install this too :D

xfrocks, you are making add-ons that I can't help myself but install :D Now I'm updating the widget framework, installing the banking, medal and the guard add-ons. My board will suffer from severe add-on installation if I install this too :D
Wait until the next "big" thing come ;)

Top Bottom