1. Upload files and directories inside `upload` to your XenForo root
2. Import the xml file via AdminCP
3. IMPORTANT: configure permissions for usergroups and nodes. In general, usergroups permissions will be used unless it's specified in node. So for simplicity, editing usergroups permissions is enough.
4. Configure various options in AdminCP > Home > Options > [bd] Reputation System
5. Import reputation from vBulletin as needed: import users, threads, etc. as normal, there will be extra steps for you to import reputation. Supports XenForo's core importer for vBulletin 3 and the unofficial vBulletin 4 importer. It's not recommend to import the value but if you did manually edit reputation before, you may find it useful.
19.1 KB Views: 440