No permission to download
Hello,

after updating to 1.5.5b I have two problems:
1. i get the server error in admincp:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: No data - library/bdMedal/Helper/Template.php:85
Generated By: Cilipepa, Today at 9:51 AM

Stack Trace
#0 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/bdMedal/Helper/Template.php(8): bdMedal_Helper_Template::_getCachedMedals(Array)
#1 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(344): bdMedal_Helper_Template::getCachedMedalsCount('', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/internal_data/templates/S.4,L.2,member_view.php(271): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateCallback('bdMedal_Helper_...', 'getCachedMedals...', '', Array)
#3 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(270): include('/var/www/www.rp...')
#4 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(201): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('/rp...', Array)
#5 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#6 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#7 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(662): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#8 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(176): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#9 /rpg-foren.com/htdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(48) "https://www.rpg-foren.com/members/username.xxx/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/members/cilipepa_5864/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

2. since the update, my medals are no longer displayed correctly (see picture)
Medal.webp

Before, they were sharp and not stretched

I think you will be very pleased with the 2.x update. ;)

<whistles tune>

Capture.webp

giphy.gif

Cant upgrade this addon
Callback bdMedal_Listener::load_class_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User is invalid (Invalid Method).

Please help

Please try uploading the files again. This is an issue with your upload, some files are missing on the server so it couldn't upgrade.

Short of making the medal container the size of x medals and advising members that only a few display, is there any way for users to hide some of their medals?

Top Bottom